Home Precious Metals
Options

Cheap silver .49 over spot 10oz bars..Sold out

It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!

Comments

• Options
    12.22 % of items remain

It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,446 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Gainesville >>

Sort of a crap shoot. You don't know what brand or even if they are new bars. They could be secondary market bars that are all scuffed up. That said it looks like a good price if all you want is some cheap silver.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like these deals better than paying 15-20% premium for ASE.image
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good price....but I stick to coins.... just do not know enough about bars and not convinced of liquidity. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Sold out.

• Options

• Options
    If any of you bought from this deal, please let us know what they send you.image