Home Precious Metals

mrpaseo, missing in action?

derrybderryb Posts: 36,712 ✭✭✭✭✭
Haven't seen him post in a while. Anyone in contact with him?

"Who needs risk management when you’ve got guaranteed bailouts? - Jesse Felder

Comments

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not in contact, but was wondering the same thing. Strangely absent from all the usual forums. Hope all is well...Cheers, RickO
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Not in contact, but was wondering the same thing. Strangely absent from all the usual forums. Hope all is well...Cheers, RickO

He's not enough of a "wild card" to have gotten bammed, is/was he? Don't know, just asking.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    Last login was on the 2nd, I wouldn't worry.
    I just sent him an email. Hope everything is ok.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    There is something going on with the website. I couldn't post for a few weeks for some reason. I checked w/mod and he said all was well and he even did a test post but when I tried to post, a little message came up that I was forbidden to post. I waited a while and things are working good. The mod said there were others with this experience; not banned but can't post. So maybe Mr. Paseo got caught up in it too.
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>There is something going on with the website. I couldn't post for a few weeks for some reason. I checked w/mod and he said all was well and he even did a test post but when I tried to post, a little message came up that I was forbidden to post. I waited a while and things are working good. The mod said there were others with this experience; not banned but can't post. So maybe Mr. Paseo got caught up in it too. >>

I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago. It was definitely something related to the IP address since I was "forbidden" on my laptop at work but was able to post from my iPhone and laptop at home.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, a few life events both good and bad has taken up most days. I am both physically and mentally exhausted mostdays.

I check in when I can. Thanks for the E-mail and the thread, it's good to know that it would be noticed if I fell off the earth.

Ray
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to hear from you Ray.... Hope things go well and you are back soon..Cheers, RickO
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Ray! Glad you're doing ok.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Yo, we wish you and yours the best.
    Hang in there.
    Time heals.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more