Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: PSA 2nd Series 1973 Topps Baseball Wax Pack **Updated 3/30**

PSA Authentic 1973 Topps baseball wax pack! This pack is graded authentic as it did not reach minimum grade requested of NM-MT 8 due to a tear in wrapper on back of the p[ack but it is nevertheless a very clean and brightly colored treasure containing 10 cards and one wide stick of intact gum. Jim Northrup is face out on back of the pack which would indicate that this pack is also from the 2nd (RYAN) series, which also includes such illuminaries as Munson, Reggie Jackson, Yaz, Palmer, Gibson and many other all-time greats! $125 dlvd via paypal gift.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1977 Topps baseball rack added!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    Gorgeous unopened Tim!
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    metsmets Posts: 243 ✭✭
    Here you go Tim:

Home Run

I remember watching this game (when i could stay up late like you guys image) I remember Tim McCarver at about 2:00 am going into his normal recap - If you just joined us.... then he stopped and said if you just joined us write us a letter and tell us why.

Good times
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I clearly remember watching that entire game. McCarver was getting punchy toward the end, talking about ordering grits, and there was a fireworks display after the game ended at 4AM!
  • Options
    UGGGHHHH, is that John Sterling calling the game for Atlanta? Sacrilege!
  • Options

<< <i>UGGGHHHH, is that John Sterling calling the game for Atlanta? Sacrilege! >>

His comments right before Camp's HR make it almost seem scripted! LOL!

And when the Mets scored 5 in top 19th to go ahead 16-11, the Braves scored 2 in bottom of 19th to close to within 16-13 and had the tying run again at the plate in form of Rick Camp (!!) but this time Ron Darling struck him out. I watched the end of that game--I was down in Rockaway Beach with friends at my dad's bungalow and polishing off a case of cold Buds on the boardwalk--I was in junior year at Archbishop Molloy HS, oh, the memories! LOL!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>UGGGHHHH, is that John Sterling calling the game for Atlanta? Sacrilege! >>

His comments right before Camp's HR make it almost seem scripted! LOL!

And when the Mets scored 5 in top 19th to go ahead 16-11, the Braves scored 2 in bottom of 19th to close to within 16-13 and had the tying run again at the plate in form of Rick Camp (!!) but this time Ron Darling struck him out. I watched the end of that game--I was down in Rockaway Beach with friends at my dad's bungalow and polishing off a case of cold Buds on the boardwalk--I was in junior year at Archbishop Molloy HS, oh, the memories! LOL! >>

It was the summer after my freshman year of college and I was watching the game by myself in my parents' living room. That tells you everything you need to know about me!
  • Options

<< <i>Gorgeous unopened Tim! >>

Thanks, Scott!

Updating thread today with a few new offerings!

• Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    Super nice packs, Tim!!
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Gorgeous unopened Tim! >>

+1
  • Options
    metsmets Posts: 243 ✭✭
    WOW Tim

Those are some nice packs.
  • Options
    Thanks, guys! 75 cellos still available!

• Options
    Price reduced on 75 cellos!

• Options

• Options
    Very TOUGH 1974 OPC baseball wax pack added!

74 OPC pack SOLD!

• Options
    76 Brett rack added!

Price reduced on PSA cellos!

• Options
    Sweet 1976 Rack!! I would take it, but it is not in the budget.
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    For goodness sakes, someone buy those cellos!

Repeat 100 times....."Stick with the mini's" "Stick with the mini's"......

aconte
  • Options
    New additions, 3/16!!

77 BB rack and PSA 9 78 pack Ryan on back!

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭
    Very nice.
    I have a 1979 OPC with Ryan on the back. I need to send that in for grading.
  • Options
    Lot of 3 1980 Topps baseball super cellos added!

• Options
    Just added: 1979 rack with Carter and Brett on top!

• Options

<< <i>Just added: 1979 rack with Carter and Brett on top! >>

That rack is extremely cool. Best of luck!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Just added: 1979 rack with Carter and Brett on top! >>

That rack is extremely cool. Best of luck! >>

Thanks, Dan!

The 79 rack is sold!

• Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    Bump for a great guy.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    Thanks, Scott! image

New unopened items added!

• Options
    More super product, Tim!!
  • Options

<< <i>More super product, Tim!! >>

Thanks, John!

PSA 9 75 mini cello and 81 wax box SOLD!

84 BBCE wax box from sealed case added!

• Options
    Thanks again, guys! image

• Options
    1982 Topps baseball wax box from BBCE added and price point lowered on PSA 1973 wax pack!

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Despite Cpamike's most valiant efforts to invite me into the world of mid-80s baseball unopened, I've decided to retreat and reinstate 1983 as my cut off point for my unopened collection. >>

I never invited you into the 80's. Go back to the 70's and leave my boxes alone. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Despite Cpamike's most valiant efforts to invite me into the world of mid-80s baseball unopened, I've decided to retreat and reinstate 1983 as my cut off point for my unopened collection. >>

I never invited you into the 80's. Go back to the 70's and leave my boxes alone. image >>

If you stay on the 80s side, I will gladly take that offer, LOL..

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    GO TO BED DAMMIT!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    Tim is on Pacific time somehow. It's not even 11.
    To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15
  • Options
    Darren is correct. This is late evening time for me.. image

• Options
    PSA 8 80 Carew cello added!

Carew cello SOLD!

Lot of 15 PSA 8 78 pack fresh cards added!

• Options
    73 rack with Gehrig on top added!

Edit to add: 73 rack is SOLD!

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>73 rack with Gehrig on top added! >>

WOW! A Rack with Gehrig on front and Jeter on back!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>73 rack with Gehrig on top added!

Edit to add: 73 rack is SOLD! >>

That was fast. LOL
  • Options
    Bump for a great seller, and to say that I got my packs in great shape as always. Can't wait to rip them!

Thanks Tim!