Home Precious Metals
Options

JPM Market Manipulation

They've been under investigation for a long time regarding market manipulation. This just sounds fishy: http://www.ahametals.com/jp-morgan-physical-silver/

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    markets are manipulated. Just ask any one here. image

Welcome to the forum.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

<< <i>markets are manipulated. Just ask any one here. image

Welcome to the forum. >>

And we're all sad that we're not kept in the loop lol
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep... got to be manipulated or I would be rich.... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, buyers and sellers manipulate the market prices by changing their bid and ask prices.

Rascals!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options

<< <i>Yep... got to be manipulated or I would be rich.... image Cheers, RickO >>

ok, I literally laughed out loud at that one. too funny!
    successful transactions with: vpr, robman, piecesofme, metalsman, gdavis70, agentjim007, ranshdow and more to come!
  • Options
    Is the dollar gold price controlled by JPM

"In this paper we conclude that JP Morgan [JPM] in cooperation with the Bank of International Settlements [BIS] controls the dollar gold price by using their very dominant position in gold derivatives in the US Banking System."

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the havoc the JPM otc commodity derivative's positions did in 2015. They went from having a significant position by the end of 2014 ($260 BILL or approx 1/2 the market) to one of total absurdity ($4 TRILL)...or a 16X increase by 1st QTR 2015. For reference, the all time high market position was approx $1 TRILL back in 2005. JPM by themselves went 4X that, or controlling over 90% of the market. You can bet oil was well represented in their positions. They have since pared down the $4 TRILL to a more tidy $1 TRILL. No way to say where they were long and where they were short. But you can bet they helped to move the markets where the PTB desired/required.

JPM are the same guys that bought the huge otc silver derivatives position from BSC in early 2008 as they went under....then doubled it. By July 2008 they had increased that position to $200 BILL or the equivalent of 13 yrs of total world silver production. Why hedge a year's worth of production when you can do 13 yrs? Silver prices began the final crash in July 2008. Those 2008 positions were so huge than even today the total reported US otc market silver derivatives are only in the range of $50-$75 BILL.

Since JPM is helping GSC do God's work, don't expect any investigations to end up with much more than a 1% wrist slap, and no jail time. TBTFail had become TBTJail.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These boys have been TBTJail for along time. The PTB and the TBTJail are often one and the same.
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminds me of the movie The Big Short. Someone needs to figure out when the whole deck of cards is coming down so we can all become rich like they did in the movie image
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like yeast in dough. No knead, no loaf.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: hchcoin

Reminds me of the movie The Big Short. Someone needs to figure out when the whole deck of cards is coming down so we can all become rich like they did in the movie image

Yes indeed. The $64 trillion dollar question. Should we start a poll? image

• Options
    Originally posted by: hchcoin

Think "subprime auto loans."