Home Precious Metals

1-9-14 Metal Purchases

LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
I got my three metallic disk shaped objects (coins??) from Moonlight Mint.

In all seriousness, they are absolutely fantastic!

Many thanks to Clark Gruber & Co. , Daniel Carr, and David Emslie...

It's all about what the people want...

Comments

• carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice.
    Mintage still shows 1,374 for the 2013 Indian Head Nickel Centennial.
    Looks like cutoff was postmark 1-7-14. Final mintage number should be interesting.

Loves me some shiny!
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Dcarr's work.... have a few of his coins... Cheers, RickO
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Agree, Dan does a great job.
    Nice pickups!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • What was the issue price of the 2013 INDIAN HEAD NICKEL ?
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What was the issue price of the 2013 INDIAN HEAD NICKEL ? >>

I believe it was $35 + shipping if you just wanted one or a few.

If you bought more than $500 worth the price was less and a set premium over bullion.
  • Do you know if they still offering this?-----If you bought more than $500 worth the price was less and a set premium over bullion
    It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!

• << <i>Very nice.
    Mintage still shows 1,374 for the 2013 Indian Head Nickel Centennial.
    Looks like cutoff was postmark 1-7-14. Final mintage number should be interesting. >>

Just spoke to someone over there and and they stated that as long as the checks are dated 1-7-14 or before you can still get the $500 min. Just ordered 20 more.
    Jamie

• LukeMarshallLukeMarshall Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Everyone,

I was so excited to post these that I got my days mixed up...

My favorite is definatly the Colorado Gold!

It's all about what the people want...