Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Quadruple eBay Bucks!

Anyone else taking advantage of the quadruple eBay bucks today?

I picked up a Killabrew rookie and a Schmidt rookie. Very happy with this deal!

Comments

• Options
    jrbolesjrboles Posts: 566 ✭✭
    How do I take advantage as I have not seen anything? There's a couple things I will move on.
  • Options
    abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    Same here. I am not seeing anything. Hopefully just not looking close enough. I will definitely get a few things on my want list, if this turns out correct. Thanks for the heads up.

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

• Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    If you didn't get a message from ebay, then you're not one of the lucky people that is getting quadruple ebay bucks today.

I guess it's hobby heavyweights only!
  • Options
    jrbolesjrboles Posts: 566 ✭✭
    That's either racist or anti-something. Oprah's gonna hear about this.
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    I've racked up big $ bucks before but still at 2% today.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If you didn't get a message from ebay, then you're not one of the lucky people that is getting quadruple ebay bucks today.

I guess it's hobby heavyweights only! >>

No wonder aconte got the email..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today only! QUADRUPLE eBay Bucks.
    Sent: Dec-30-13 08:00 AM
    Shop eBay today—8:00AM to 11:59PM—to earn four times the Rewards. eBay Money Back Guarantee
    eBay
    QUADRUPLE EBAY BUCKS on every qualifying single item* of $150 or more. TODAY ONLY 8:00AM to 11:59PM PT. EARN NOW
    eBay. Follow It. Find It. Make It Yours.

Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 8:00AM PT on December 30, 2013, and ends at 11:59PM PT on December 30, 2013. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased that meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.

*Qualifying items excluded from earning quadruple eBay Bucks include all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2013 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
    eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.

Move to
    |
    PrintView full message
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If you didn't get a message from ebay, then you're not one of the lucky people that is getting quadruple ebay bucks today.

No wonder aconte got the email.. >>

LOL...Yah right.

I think it is those of us who haven't spent much. Maybe?

No wonder grote didn't pm me back on what he thought was good to get. He either felt slighted or did not see anything worth buying.

aconte
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,522 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

No wonder aconte got the email.. >>

LOL...Yah right.

I think it is those of us who haven't spent much. Maybe?

No wonder grote didn't pm me back on what he thought was good to get. He either felt slighted or did not see anything worth buying.

aconte >>

I didn't get no stinking bucks coupon!

Hit BIN at 10% over retail to use an extra 6% coupon code--maybe it's better I didn't! LOL!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    I think i got one a week or so ago but not today....
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the inspiration -

Just picked this up for my EX 1958 Topps set. $16 ebay bucks means its $184 delivered. Jim Brown RC
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭

<< <i>Just picked this up for my EX 1958 Topps set. $16 ebay bucks means its $184 delivered. Jim Brown RC >>

Now THAT'S a nice looking "4". ENJOY!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks - I'll post some scans when I get it.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for the inspiration -

Just picked this up for my EX 1958 Topps set. $16 ebay bucks means its $184 delivered. Jim Brown RC >>

Nice pick up, I had an offer on that one.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    got it today...looking now...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't read the email close enough I guess. I even called my dad who collects coins to start shopping.