Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Your collecting goals for 2014?

It's always fun for me to hear what others with an actual focus and goals are planning to do(since I'm not one of them!) imageimage I acquired some great stuff this year....and some that I look at and go "What the....why did I.....image ??? image What u doin in the new year? image

Comments

• Options
    1980scollector1980scollector Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭
    I plan on picking up the insert sets from the early 90's that were scorching hot and could not afford as a kid.

1991 Elite set plus legends card and signature series card
    1992 Elite set plus legends card and signature series card.
    1992 Fleer All Star set(bought today for 5.00 shipped via eBay).
    1992 Ultra All Star set( bought today for 4.00 shipped via eBay)
    1992 UD Homerun Heroes set( bought today for 4.00 shipped via eBay)
    1992 Fleer Rookie Sensations set
    Going to work on the 90s upper deck baseball heroes autograph cards / 2500

Any insert sets from 1991-1993 that catch my eye. The diamond kings, etc.

I also plan to work on my unopened wax collection from 1984-1993.

Also finish my football sets in binders from 1981-1989( only need 1987) and my baseball run from 1983-1993.
    ** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **
  • Options
    hyperchipper09hyperchipper09 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scott Stevens, NHL Hall of Famer. I requested his registry sets be added. They were. In a way, his registry feels like it's mine. I've got a few graded on their now, got a lot of raw cards ready to send for grading. That's my number one thing going forward in 2014. image
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    2013 was a big year for me in the collecting department. Once I decided to concentrate on the era from 1970-1985, my rapidly built my unopened collection. I am currently finalizing a major piece of the puzzle for my sealed collection. So for 2014, my goals are:

1) Acquire high-grade raw 1970's Topps and OPC baseball cards.

2) Work on PSA sets for 1975 Topps regular-sized and Mini baseball, 1976 Topps baseball, 1979 OPC baseball, and 1979 Topps baseball through subbing to PSA mainly. I will have to pick up a fair amount of already graded cards.

3) Add some star-topped graded wax and cello baseball packs and rack packs from 1975-1985 to my current collection. I will add full boxes if the right deal comes along.

4) Attend my first National Convention.

5) Most importantly, I am going to attempt to stick to a budget. We will see how well that works.image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have no idea.

Would like to find another variation to "Take me out to the ball game" - haven't had one in a year or two.

Good luck to all with specified goals!
    Mike
  • Options
    Not going to be getting much, as my wife and I are hoping to buy a house in the next 12-18 months.

1. Pick up the last remaining Jackie Robinson Bond Bread card that I need.

2. Pick up a '54 Hank Aaron Centered PSA 5

3. Expand the auto collection I've started with my son.

4. Start collecting a set with my son for the first time (2014 Heritage most likely)
  • Options
    robert67robert67 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭✭
    I am going to work on buying Topps and OPC baseball packs/boxes from 81-89. I will rip some and leave some unopened.

• Options
    PhilGPhilG Posts: 237 ✭✭
    Buy more 1993 Finest Refractors. Trying to get to 3400 refractors. Work on my shortprints. I have made 10 so far. Close to on another 3. Would really like to add to my Randy Myers hoard. Have 109 so far. Trying to get to 50% of the production run.
    Phil
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    1. Focus on the early cards of Derek Jeter and Mariano Rivera.
    2. Focus on reducing my submission backlog.
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    Need 67' Seaver psa 7 & 68' Ryan psa 7 to finish 60-69 PSA 7 RC HOF

Would like to pick up 5-10 50-59' rc hof'ers
    Started off with 51' Irvin psa 7, Ford psa 4, Fox SGC 88(crossover pending)
  • Options
    jmmiller777jmmiller777 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    continue my heritage run of 1-2 complete sets of each year
    continue stashing Topps Heritage unopened cases (already ordered)
    continue my bad habit of buying tons of Heritage SP's and Chromes as they become available for a decent price
    finish up my 1969 raw EX-EX+ set
    finish up my 1975 mini raw EX+ set
    continue buying early to mid 80's unopened Topps wax/cellos/racks
    continue buying PSA 6-8 HOFer's from 50's-60's (maybe 3-4: Aaron, Mays, Banks, Mantle, McCovey, Killebrew, Santo, or Carew)
    continue working on 66-68 sets raw (EX-EX+)-Been working on these for many years and need to make some headway
    stop getting side tracked by new interests and products-stick with what I have started.

CURRENT PROJECTS IN WORK:
    To be honest, no direction, but...
    1966-69 Topps EX+
    1975 minis NrMt Kelloggs PSA 9
    All Topps Heritage-Master Sets
  • Options
    ssollarsssollars Posts: 932 ✭✭✭✭
    Here are my top 5...

1. Obtain a '59 Bazooka Jim Brown!! (ultimately to help complete the Jimmy master set)
    2. Complete my raw '53 Bowman Football set in VG-EX and nicely centered condition.
    3. Work on finishing my '80s PSA Browns Team registry sets
    4. Free as many wrapped cards as I can afford image
    5. Get all my sets, extras and want lists better organized and up to date.

Scott
  • Options
    abcoltsfanabcoltsfan Posts: 802 ✭✭✭
    1. Get to about 55-60 percent of the way to finishing my Desert Shield shield set
    2. Try to complete my Chicago Cubs Desert Shield set in all PSA 10
    3. Finish RC set that I started in 2013

Working on the following sets
    1980's and 1990's Topps Baseball BBCE FASC - Cello or Wax Boxes
    1952 Bowman US Presidents PSA 7 & up
    Pro Football Hall of Fame Indianapolis Colts PSA Registry Set
    June 9th Cubs full ticket or stubs - 1981 to 2020
    Andre Dawson Topps Basic registry PSA 10's
    Mark Grace Topps Basic registry PSA 10's

• Options
    MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    Goals aren't changing much. I'm gonna keep my focus on unopened boxes/packs as well as my 90's Jordan insert BGS 9.5 collection.
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    50-63 Basball/Football.

Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    Send my first PSA 100 card submission (Various)
    Send my second PSA submission of 100 2013 Chrome Yasiel Puig Rookie Cards
    Send my third PSA submission of 100 2013 Michael Wacha Rookie Cards
    Send my first BGS 100 card submission (Modern rookie/autos)
    Pick up key modern rookie autograph cards
    Purchase key 1990's and 2000's boxes/cases
  • Options
    orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goal is to stay on track with my new collecting focus. I sold almost everything off the past few months. I would like to stay focused on my HOF PSA rookie card set, graded Mantle and Clemente cards, 52 topps raw, and unopened baseball.
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 77.97% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.26% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • Options
    Primary goal is to get myself organized. That means getting all the checklists together for all the cards I am collecting, and then inventory everything.

Secondary goals are to complete the this year sets that I have compiled over the last couple of months. And these would be the first sets I ever completed by hand. I am close on the 2013 Topps BB base, 2013 Topps BB Update, and 2013-14 OPC hockey.

BTW - I have been helping one of my nephews start in the hobby and he is a huge baseball card collector. This year, the youngest nephew (10 yo today - Happy Birthday Joey!!) announced he wants to get into collecting hockey cards. He has been so excited getting the cards, and I helped Santa get him 1100+ cards from Dave and Adam's. So a third goal would be to help him (and his brother) further their interests in the hobby. I missed out on the BBCE offer (which was great) but to hear the happiness in Joey's voice when he calls and tells me about how he got almost all the cards into their pages is awesome.
    Collecting Topps Baseball: 1966-present base sets
    Topps/OPC Hockey 1966-Present base sets
  • Options
    Great post by the way! It's a good way to see how we can all help each other complete our goals for this next year.

Here's my top 5...

1. Finish my 1975 Topps Baseball set.
    2. Get 1/4 of the way through the 1961 Golden Press baseball set with PSA 6's or higher.
    3. Sub my 1956 Topps baseball checklists.
    4. Organized all my modern stuff into sets and sell off the rest.
    5. Rip at least one modern box with my oldest.

That's just the top 5 to start off with.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070
    Sell the rest of my stuff
  • Options
    raykasaraykasa Posts: 186 ✭✭
    1) i will continue to buy/trade/grade as much as i can to acquire graded cards of Aaron, Clemente, Koufax, Mantle, Mays, & Rose. Grades will vary from 7 to 8.5. Hope to have over a hundred of each player. will accept some grade 6 cards if from the 1950's and centerd. Up to 1975 on Rose and Aaron.

2) start selling everything else to get the revenue to work on resolution #1

not as easy as you might think= getting harder to get these cards....at the right price etc.,....
  • Options
    Will be very interesting to revisit this at the end of next year.

My goals are:
    1. Complete my collection of OS Garbage Pail Kids unopened boxes. Except for the costly Series 1 which I have an empty box for display. So far I have 4 of the 15.
    2. Complete the master sets with all variations of the original series 1-15. I "completed" every A/B version earlier this year. Now I want to get every glossy/matte, copyright/no copyright, */** and error card variations. This may be tough as most listings on Ebay don't specify or have no clue of any of these variations. I see a lot of buying, filtering and reselling leftover cards.
    3. Complete my North Carolina Tar Heels basketball team calendars run from 1981/82 through 2013/14. I have 19 of the 33.
    4. Display it all. Not only the collections above but all of my Dad's NASCAR racing items from when he worked for Holman Moody. I desperately need to get it all displayed and protected.

Good luck everyone!
    Looking to buy/trade for any Holman Moody (NASCAR) related items you may have.
  • Options
    epatmythesepatmythes Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭
    My Top 5...

1) Make 2014 the year of self-funded collecting (i.e. I can only spend money from the pot of what I've sold)
    2) Complete my Brett Favre Basic Set on the PSA Registry
    3) Crack the 75% mark on my 1956 Topps baseball registry set
    4) Finally get the few autographed jerseys I own framed
    5) Bust 0 cases of 2014 product
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    I need the following four cards to complete my 59 and 60 sets in PSA 8. All are difficult and/or expensive:

59 Pierce A.S.
    60 Harshman, Rivera, and Simmons
  • Options
    MantleFan23MantleFan23 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    1) Continue to work on my 1956 topps registry set; maybe get to 25-30% complete.
    2) Participate in group rips and rip away!
    3) Maybe buy a late 70's wax box.
    4) Go to the National. Have too much to drink, and open something that I bought that I wouldn't rip if I were sober.

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Organizing, organizing, organizing.
    Try to soak/remove 1964 Wheaties baseball and football album stamps.
    Work on a few auto-cut cards.
    Tinker with a few e-bay/message board sales of modern lots I don't need.
    Sell some larger vintage lots with Huggins and Scott.
    Get closer to finishing 1959 Topps BB set.
    Attend some Chantilly, VA shows.
    Procure 58 Topps Jim Brown RC centered PSA 5 or 6.
    Install additional bookshelf in office for magazines, books, albums, etc.
    Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Continue to work on my Wacky Packages registry sets
    2. Find and acquire an attractive PSA 8 or better Band-Ache Strips (WITH NO TILT/DIAMOND CUT!!!!)
    3. Find and acquire a 10-cent Wacky Ads unopened pack
    4. Find and acquire 1971 baseball cello pack, 1971 and 1972 baseball rack packs
  • Options
    Hi, try to complete 69 topps BB master set graded set need 42 cards. Work on graded 67 topps BB set and continue with 57 topps BB set. Also have been setting up display closet in den for baseball items
  • Options
    WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    I would like to do with cards what I did with coins, which is to say, go for quality rather than quantity. I plan to focus on football, approximately mid-70s to about 1990. Main focus is autos, but not exclusively. My favorites are star RBs from back then, Walter Payton (my all-time favorite), Earl Campbell, etc. I will still pick up the occasional modern pack for ripping image.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    With the ever increasing publicly mandated desire for more of my paycheck , I realize I have to adjust my collecting desires .

1) -- 1983 Topps Baseball ---- 31 - 10's to go . I'd like to pick up 5 to 10 more .

2) -- 1984 Topps baseball --- 76 - 10's to go . I'd like to pick up 25 to 30 or more .

3) -- 1966 Topps Baseball --- at 41.6 completion , I'd like to get up 50 % .

4) -- 1975 SSPC Baseball ( Beautiful set but not worth anything ) ---- at 16 % . I'd like to get to 25 %

5) -- HOF Baseball Players set --- at 86 % , I'd like to get above 90 % .

6) -- 1971 OPC football --- at 19.7 % , I'd like to get to 25 % .

I have other sets that I collect for my sons , and various other players sets . I add to them as I'm able . Its all fun .

Good luck with your efforts ----- Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    This will be the year I finally get my Nolan Ryan rookie in an 8 along with Jeter SP in a 9.
  • Options
    heritageheritage Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭
    I am going to keep it simple this year.

I just want to complete my 71 topps set and upgrade it, in raw and graded.

Then finish my 75 mini set RAW and add a few cards to my 61 topps set in nm.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Most of mine are the same as or very similar to last year's - partially because even the goals I accomplished can generally be duplicated this year, and partially because I didn't come close to most of last year's.

Complete the Quest for 3000.
    Reach 85% on my Baseball HOF Player set and my Baseball HOF Manager set, 80% on my Baseball HOF Player/Manager/Ump/Contributor set and my Football HOF Player/Coach/Admin set, 65% on my Baseball HOF Player/Manager/Ump/Contributor Restricted set, 60% on my Basketball HOF Player set, 40% on my Hockey HOF Player set, 25% on my Tennis HOF Player Set and my International Football HOF Player set, and 15% on my Boxing HOF set.
    Complete at least one registry set.
    Reach 85% on at least one registry set, 50% on at least 3 others, 33 1/3% on at least 3 others, and 25% on at least 7 others.
    Take at least 2 more of my pre-1950 registry sets over 20%, another 3 over 10%, and another 5 over 5%.
    Take at least 2 more of my '50s registry sets over 20%, 3 more over 10%, and another 5 more over 5%.
    Take at least 3 more of my '60s registry sets over 20%, 4 more over 10%, and another 6 more over 5%.
    Take at least 6 more of my '70s registry sets over 20%, 6 more over 10%, and another 7 more over 5%.
    Take at least 5 more of my '80s registry sets over 20%, 6 more over 10%, and another 7 more over 5%.
    Take at least 2 of my player registry sets over 50%, 5 more of my player registry sets over 33 1/3%, 5 more of my player registry sets over 20%, and 8 more of my player registry sets over 10%.
    Acquire at least 5 different autographed sports books.
    Acquire at least 20 type cards from vintage sets I don't have any of (any sport) - including adding a '59 Topps Venezuelan, a caramel type card, and a tobacco type card.
    Acquire at least 10 Venezuelan cards featuring HOFers.
    Acquire at least 5 Cuban cards.
    Acquire playing-days cards of at least 5 HOFers who I don't already have cards of (any sport).
    Pull a GU card of a HOFer (any sport) from a pack.
    Pull an auto card of a HOFer (any sport) from a pack.
    Acquire at least 5 GU or auto cards of HOFers who I don't already have GU or auto cards of .
    Acquire at least 5 vintage autographs of HOFers.
    Acquire at least 1 HOFer apiece from T-206, '33 Goudey, and '52 Topps.
    Acquire at least 10 1/1s (printing plates count).
    Reach 55% on my '54 Topps and '54 Bowman Basic (BB) registry sets.
    Reach 50% on my '36 Goudey and '56 Gum Adventure registry sets.
    Reach 50% on my '40 Play Ball, '59 Fleer Ted Williams, and '61-'62 Fleer Baseball registry sets.
    Reach 35% on my R423 and 1953 Bowman NBC TV & Radio Stars registry sets.
    Reach 25% on my '56 Topps Jets registry set.
    Reach 20% on my 1952 Bowman NBC TV & Radio Stars registry set.
    Add 5% on at least 4 of my Upper Deck MVP gold parallel sets.
    Add at least 2 cards each on at least 5 of my Upper Deck MVP super script parallel sets.
    Add at least 75 Jerry Porter serial numbered rookies or rookie parallels.
    Add at least 20 Jerry Porter autographed cards and 15 Jerry Porter relic cards.
    Add at least 10 Jerry Porter etopps cards.
    Add 1 item of game-used equipment from a HOFer (any sport).
    Add 10% to the completion percentage on at least 5 of my vintage sets and 5% to the completion percentage on at least 20 more of my vintage sets (any sport).

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My primary goal is to try to remain in first place in the Harmon Killebrew Master and Topps Master sets.

What I have already started is putting together and displaying the Killebrew items that I have collected over the years. I could open a museum! I will be displaying what I have room for, storing some and selling the items I can live without.

Up until a couple of weeks ago this wall was stacked with boxes of stuff. I moved it to a crawlspace and went through my collection taking out the items I wanted to display. This is where it stands now. I need to build a regular size and mini bat racks and get a few pictures framed.

Great thread.
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭
    First, I'd like to show how well I did completing my goals from 2013. This is what I put on the similar thread from last year and the pictures to show what I accomplished:

My 2013 goals are:

1. Save up enough money to go to the National in Chicago.

2. Get a Hank Aaron rookie in PSA 5.

3. Get a Stan Musial '52 Bowman to complete my basic set.

4. If possible, pick up some more Aaron's to fulfill his basic registry.

Changed my focus, so I sold off all the Aaron's that I purchased other than his rookie.

5. Continue to finish up any other sets that I haven't completed thus far.

I honestly think all of those are obtainable, but we will see.

For 2014, my goal is very simple. I'd like to continue working on my Post-WWII HOF Rookie Set. If you click on my signature, you can see how far I have to go. I'm enjoying this set the most since I finished my Clemente Basic set. Hopefully I can remained focused on this one goal.

Good luck to everyone in their goals.

PDub
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

1) is to get back my October 12th sub of 60 cards before H-F-O.
    2) to ask myself again each year why ? see #1
    3) to have my cards graded before some guy who sends in 40 commons of 1983 topps baseball in mid-Dec and gets them back in a week! again see #1.
    4) to ask myself again each year why? image
  • Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    1). Get the top registry 2000 UD Hitters Club auto set
    2). Put together an Olympic Basketball ticket set
    2a). Find a 1984 Jordan gold medal game ticket
    3). Get a couple top tier basketball rookies showing packs at least 1 Bird/magic
    4). Win the basketball unopened pack registry
    5.) Add a PSA 10 to the 1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    1. Add 2 more autographs to my 1948 Leaf Football Auto Set
    2. Add 1 more White Background to my 1948 Leaf Football Master Set
    3. Upgrade at least 8 cards in the Master Set by 1 full grade
    4. Add 5 more 19th Century Football Cabinets to my collection
    5. Sell off at least a portion of my excess duplicates and by-product material
    6. Add signed RC's of: Jaromir Jagr, Teemu Selanne, Dominic Hasek, Ed Belfour, Jorge Posada, Bernie Williams and Joe Torre to my collection
    7. Last long enough to post my goals for 2015...
  • Options
    I would like to get to 65% on my Troy Aikman master set player collection. And actually complete a Cowboys Topps Set. I seem to start everyone of them but never complete them.image
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    I did pretty good in '13 I picked up some stars for my 50's topps sets and made good head way on the 52 low set, all raw. And didnt really start any new consuming projects. I just need to sell more.

So this year we are moving so no better time to clean out some stuff I don't collect anymore and get more focused.

Goals: Work on 52 topps low, pick ups star cards for 55, 56, 57 topps. Finish 70 topps set, finally and the couple of 60-70 football sets I have started.

Good luck everyone.

Happy new year.
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    My collecting goal for 2014 is to acquire a document signed by Ferdinand and Isabella. They pop up every now and then.

Mike
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
    My goals are to hit .300, score 100 runs, and to stay injury-prone.

Oh wait, that's not me, that's Mickey Rivers.
  • Options
    YogiBerraFanYogiBerraFan Posts: 2,390 ✭✭
    I would like to add some cards to my signed 1952 Topps Yankee team set. I have been stuck at 19 out of 29 for a while now. There are also some vintage signed Yankee team sets I am only 1 or 2 cards away from finishing.
  • Options
    Calaban7 and nick,

How did you come up with whom is on your " HOF set"? Is it your own list or a registered list on vcp? I'd like a list of stars to collect. Getting tired of buying graded commons due to the price and that i rarely look at them once I buy them.
    Thx
  • Options

(PSA/SGC/BVG) T206 Christy Mathewson
    (PSA/SGC/BVG) T206 Walter Johnson
    (PSA/SGC/BVG) Playing Days Card of Honus Wagner
    (PSA/SGC/BVG) Playing Days Card of Joe Dimaggio
    PSA Satchel Paige Rookie Card

all low grade with immaculate centering. Creasing is fine, as long as it does not detract from the card.

and thanks to Mark, i already have a Matty on the way!
    Big Fan of: HOF Post War RC, Graded RCs
    WTB: PSA 1 - PSA 3 Centered, High Eye Appeal 1950's Mantle
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 971 ✭✭
    Posting mine so I can look back and see what I accomplished at the end of the year:

1990 Diamond Mo Rivera PSA 9

1993 SP Jeter PSA 9

1980 Topps Bird/Magic PSA 9

1997 Topps Chrome Refractor Tim Duncan PSA 9

1981 Topps Joe Montana PSA 9
    Hook'em
  • Options
    flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    my collecting goal for 2014 is to thin out my collection so that I can put a good chunk of money down on a house.

Towards that end I will be consigning some very nice stuff to PWCC and more than likely consigning at least 2 of my top 10 registry sets--not sure where they will go.

I am also going to do my best to buy nothing but unopened--when it is available-- I spent way too much on my registry sets this year--unopened has always been my passion and I would like to stick to what I know and love
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My goal is to get Manny to break open that 78 rack case and sell me a box..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    My goal is to add, 5-7 HOF rookies to my collection.

• Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    In 2014 I will start selling off my collection.
  • Options
    I really want to pick up a Clemente Rookie and focus on set building in the early 70's.