Home Precious Metals
Options

Wife loves her first sterling silver item.

Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
My wife didnt want me to buy her anything for christmas....we all know what that means. There was nothing left on her to buy list for items around the house, no projects around the house she wanted done(till summer). So ended up buy her something I thought she might like, a 1950's Tiffany's sterling silver creamer. Its a very nice lightly used piece that had the bag with it that I was able to buy for melt from work. I had offered to pay 20% over but they said no just melt for employees(dont anyone be asking favors...). So she unwrapped it Christmas Eve with family and got lots of ooohhh and aawws from it.

Comments

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,209 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now you can continually add to the set and make her a stacker without her even knowing it.

This is a great idea for those that want to stack and can't convince their partner.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just what I was think DerryB. Not quite as big as the serving platers I had sold for the company. Hard to image serving tea to someone using a full set of sterling. It would weigh up at about 180 ounces of sterling, too rich for my blood.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice gift... keep adding to the set... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I love my sterling, silverware, coasters, and more. I use my coasters year round. Its like an investment you can use.