Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

The Barter Game with end of the year prizes, free coins

So i have been wanting a Acadia national park 5 oz pcgs slabbed for a while but just don't thane the money to shell out for one right now so i would like to with no money involved trade up from a 1931 S Mercury Dime to an pcgs slabbed 5 oz acadia coin !!! and i would like you guys to help the Mercury dime is in very fine !! i will post images. !! Basically just like true bartering i am hoping that every trade the person gets a coin they want from the deal. SInce you will all be assisting in helping em i have some prizes to offer they are as follows : person who makes the highest trade value increase will receive a 1943 S mercury dime that has some rainbow toning on it , a 1964 D silver ms64 roosevelt time and a roll of 2013 P unciculated government nickels, person with the second highest trade will receive one roll of government 2013 nickels, a 1967 kennedy half dollar in ms63 and a 1919 S wheat penny in FIne condition !! The the person who makes the final trade will get there pieces of ww2 military history one coin, one patch, and a ww2 rations book!!!! Please shot me a pm with any trade offer i value my mercury dime between 11-13 dollars !! I will cover shipping on my end if you cover it on your end !!
Successful Sales on this forum to:erickso1

Comments