Home Precious Metals
Options

Perth Mint 10 Kilo Silver coin

Does anyone know what all years these were minted? And, what prices the mint/retailers sold them for, when they first came out? I'm interested in buying one but the premium now is at 100% which sounds ridiculous. Of course, that's the ask price so it's probably not a fair one. Has anyone purchased one?
References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.

Comments

• Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    I also wonder if PCGS would slab one of these. : )
    References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the mintage is only 200 per coin , if its the lunar series . That might explain the premium
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 Kilo's? Wow..... that is huge....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    10 kilo. Australian Lunar Silver Coin -
    Bullion Series I & II - Mintage Figures:

Year.....Sales......Mintage.......Animal

2006......78..........1,000...........Dog

2007......105........1,000...........Pig

Series II

Year.....Sales......Mintage.......Animal

2008......35..........1,000...........Mouse

2009......46..........1,000...........Ox

2010......173.........500.............Tiger

2011......173.........500.............Rabbit

2012......234.........500.............Dragon

2013......54..........500.............Snake

*2013 mintage figures are of sales to date 01/12/13

It's not the amount of money you spend.... It's the enjoyment you get spending it..

Successful BST transactions with -Youngcoin15, Ajbauman, Metalsman, carew4me, SportsModerator1, Ahrensdad, bstat1020, piecesofme , bigmarty58, Smittys, tydye,DRG ,Coll3ctor, Ciccio, cajun, Swampboy,Excalibur,lordmarcovan,themaster,RedHerring, many more!!!
  • Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. Too many choices, too little money. I'd need to be a millionaire if I want to buy all the silver bullion items I like.
  • Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any discounts by the roll? image

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)