Home Precious Metals

Quadruple Ebay bucks today only

derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
on eligible purchases $150 and more. Check your email to see if you are able to participants, selected members only.

"Earn Double eBay Bucks when you spend $50.00–$99.99.
Earn Triple eBay Bucks when you spend $100.00–$149.99.
Earn Quadruple eBay Bucks when you spend $150.00 or more."

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

Comments

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,057 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they had a thing if you list 5 items youll get $50 ebay bucks or something. ill wait for a way better deal. jmo
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    APMEX has $10 gold commemoratives buy it now for only a couple of dollars over spot after earning quadruple ebay bucks

Ebay linky

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    I purchased a good coin today and received 8% eBay bucks, I was stoked.
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭
    Worked out well. I was on the fence on 2 toned Morgan's listed yesterday. I picked them up today.
  • Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

<< <i>APMEX has $10 gold commemoratives buy it now for only a couple of dollars over spot after earning quadruple ebay bucks

Ebay linky >>

Thanks, got one!
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    How does one become eligible to be rewarded with these opportunites? I buy & sell alot (at least what I think is alot, enough to be rewarded from time to time)...and I never get any kind of offer or discount like this. With all the sense of entitlement in the world right now, I feel like I should be entitled to this bonus image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
    good question

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The b in derry stands for BALLER, that's how he gets them bucks.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How does one become eligible to be rewarded with these opportunites? I buy & sell alot (at least what I think is alot, enough to be rewarded from time to time)...and I never get any kind of offer or discount like this. With all the sense of entitlement in the world right now, I feel like I should be entitled to this bonus image >>

Could be your eBay "handle."image

btw, I did not receive an offer either. Of course< I limit my bullion purchases on eBay.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

I get the offer every time on my selling account but I don't get them on my buyer account. I don't like to mix the 2 on one account so they all go to waste.

• Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    I got that email plus had a 10% off coupon on purchases over $25.

So, I bought some metal

gears for my Jeep!!! Hey, you have to have some fun every now and then!!!

<< <i>
    gears for my Jeep!!! Hey, you have to have some fun every now and then!!! >>

Re-gearing a wrangler?? My 4banger could use it, but I don't drive it on the highway anymore since she's a weekend queen now.
  • MGLICKERMGLICKER Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I get the offer every time on my selling account but I don't get them on my buyer account. I don't like to mix the 2 on one account so they all go to waste.

image >>

Odd, I get it on my pretty much dormant account and not on my selling account.
    Yup, going from 3.07 to 4.56. Mine is a drive to work every now (7 minute drive) and a trying to keep up with the boys in their Toys! Now the decision, considering I have to buy new carriers, is to just the money towards a LS in the front and some type of locker in the rear!

My boys have all kinds of suggesions on how to spend my money!

<< <i>Yup, going from 3.07 to 4.56. Mine is a drive to work every now (7 minute drive) and a trying to keep up with the boys in their Toys! Now the decision, considering I have to buy new carriers, is to just the money towards a LS in the front and some type of locker in the rear!

My boys have all kinds of suggesions on how to spend my money! >>

Nice. What year?

Once my engine goes I'll probably drop a v8 in it...and all the tranny and axles and everything else you have to do when you plop the 8s in them. I keep teetering on selling it though and dropping the cash in a trading account, but then I go for a drive with the doors off and that's the end of that. Wifey wouldn't be happy without the nice weather jeep rides either.
  • USASoccerUSASoccer Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    It was also a good day to get gift cards, I received a $200 Patagonia gift card for $156 with the discount.

<< <i>It was also a good day to get gift cards, I received a $200 Patagonia gift card for $156 with the discount. >>

image Why didn't I think of this?

<< <i>Nice. What year? >>

1999 w/ the 4.0 - 5-speed. I found a Dana44 for the rear, replacing the 35, from a 2000 TJ (direct bolt-in replacement - I HOPE). Have you seen pictures of those Wranglers they stuff a Viper V10 in? image

V10 swap

I couldn't find on for on eBay for the Quad-bucks deal! LOL!!!

<< <i>

<< <i>It was also a good day to get gift cards, I received a $200 Patagonia gift card for $156 with the discount. >>

image Why didn't I think of this? >>

My son and I do that at a certain on-line fishing Tackle store. On Father's day, you can buy gift cards for 20% off. Then, every holiday, they have sales - 20% off everything on the website (some exceptions) except gift cards. However, you can buy the discounted stuff with the gift cards you bought on Father's day!

<< <i>

<< <i>Nice. What year? >>

1999 w/ the 4.0 - 5-speed. I found a Dana44 for the rear, replacing the 35, from a 2000 TJ (direct bolt-in replacement - I HOPE). Have you seen pictures of those Wranglers they stuff a Viper V10 in? image

V10 swap

I couldn't find on for on eBay for the Quad-bucks deal! LOL!!! >>

That should bolt in. Check jeepforum, you on there? The v8 wranglers are sick no matter what v8 is in them.

Here's my '99 serving truck duty before I got my now-gone silverado (hemi ram now!):

<< <i>That should bolt in. Check jeepforum, you on there? The v8 wranglers are sick no matter what v8 is in them. >>

Yes, I've registered but maily have been lerking.

<< <i>Here's my '99 serving truck duty before I got my now-gone silverado (hemi ram now!): >>

I have a 1999 F-350 for that. Bought it in 1998 and just turned 75,000 miles on it!