Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

oh boy......

To bigdcards: "you are right" - cpamike "That is correct" -grote15

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pathetic.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    thenavarrothenavarro Posts: 7,497 ✭✭✭
    Paul rocks! Lol
    Buying US Presidential autographs
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Oh it gets even better....

Link

This guy is a TOOL!
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    I noticed the only neg in the last 12 months: Item description promised brown packing tape. Inferior clear tape substituted.

Someone leaving a neg due to packing tape. OMG.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    WHAT A:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭
    image well done doug
  • Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A PSA authenticator? Really?
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭

<< <i>image well done doug >>

What he said ------ Sonny
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    Un-believable.......
  • Options
    Am I the only one here who wishes a certain someone would purchase, and get stuck with a half dozen or so resealed wax boxes?

• Options
    cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Un-believable....... >>

Actually, not really considering the source. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We are a collective of collectors who take pride and care in what we do."

"We will do our best to respond to you ASAP and provide custom solutions for your collecting ambitions."

If it wasn't so serious, it would be downright laughable.
  • Options
    provide custom solutions for your collecting ambitions.

That part is funny.
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I noticed the only neg in the last 12 months: Item description promised brown packing tape. Inferior clear tape substituted.

Someone leaving a neg due to packing tape. OMG. >>

"USPS Priority Mail, recycled brown box, sealed with tape, packing peanuts and/or bubblewrap, "FRAGILE" sticker."

Now one is left to wonder whether he'll get inferior or superior packing tape. That is a huge red flag and might cause me to not want to do business with this seller.
  • Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Momma always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say about someone, don't say anything."

I have nothing to say...
  • Options
    The word "hypocrite" does not even begin to cover it.
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • Options
    He is actually doing nothing wrong and I have seen many of the same people posting here buy and sell the same items he has listed.

Why give him the added satisfaction of watching you react like this?
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>He is actually doing nothing wrong and I have seen many of the same people posting here buy and sell the same items he has listed.

Why give him the added satisfaction of watching you react like this? >>

That is too funny..

Edit to add: Where are all these sales for rack header cards and empty wax trays you speak of?

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ToppsFan brings up a good point. We all complain about him but the truth is he enjoys and feeds off the negative attention. If we just ignored him he would go away.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    Nice lot...

I'll forward that to some packagers I know...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options

<< <i>ToppsFan brings up a good point. We all complain about him but the truth is he enjoys and feeds off the negative attention. If we just ignored him he would go away. >>

Arthur ... not so sure he would go away so easily ... methinks he has posted in this very thread!!!!!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>ToppsFan brings up a good point. We all complain about him but the truth is he enjoys and feeds off the negative attention. If we just ignored him he would go away. >>

Arthur ... not so sure he would go away so easily ... methinks he has posted in this very thread!!!!! >>

Oh yeah

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

<< <i>He is actually doing nothing wrong and I have seen many of the same people posting here buy and sell the same items he has listed.
    >>

I'm unaware of such items. Would you care to post one or maybe two instances of one of the people posting here buying or selling similar items??? Do you have a link? I'm honestly curious because I have not seen it, so please enlighten me. thanks
  • Options
    bigdcardsbigdcards Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Can I get a grammar expert on this one? I'm certainly knot one. Who are "him" and "he" technically referring to as written in Artur's post?

Arthur, you're probably right. I couldn't help myself when I saw it there. It frustrates me that people do this stuff.
  • Options
    tsalems1tsalems1 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭
    Ive seen a post where a certain individual was selling the gum from 1979 packs
    www.OPCBASEBALL.com

Email: OPCBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM

Follow OPCBASEBALL.COM on Facebook
  • Options

<< <i>Ive seen a post where a certain individual was selling the gum from 1979 packs >>

AndI bet one of the posters IN THIS THREAD knows him/her VERY WELL.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• Options

<< <i>

Can I get a grammar expert on this one? I'm certainly knot one. Who are "him" and "he" technically referring to as written in Artur's post?

Arthur, you're probably right. I couldn't help myself when I saw it there. It frustrates me that people do this stuff. >>

Hi Darren. I was referring to BBG. I'm not 100% sure but I believe some think ToppsFan is a BBG alt. Like I said, not 100% sure, but the syntax isn't close so I don't believe it is. Also, I'm not really sure I care if TF is a BBG alt. My opinion is to just ignore suspect accounts and they'll stop bothering us. Might not be true, but it saves me from getting all worked up about anonymous dbags on the internet I don't otherwise care about.
  • Options
    StingrayStingray Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭
    I really wish eBay would not allow auctions of these types of items.
  • Options
    I must admit I had no idea what this thread would contain...where is Snuffy! Incredible - the stones! lol
    75 Minis - GET IN MY BELLY!
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i heard that Santa Claus is just a sham, too. go figure.
  • Options
    lahmejoonlahmejoon Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭
    fortunately we have not been subjected to jose on this board his lack of punctuation and capitalization gives me a headache there is another high quality individual for you