Home Precious Metals
Options

Who stashed this in the crapper ?

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is guaranteed that whoever did stash that gold is no longer among the living..... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twice in a month, thought the news was a re-run on the drive in this morning when I heard this one.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obviously the smugglers are using confederates working as airplane servicers to retrieve gold left aboard planes to avoid customs.
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    So the take away is... Always check the toilet when on a flight?
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya think that guy holding the gold in the picture would have been wearing gloves. who woulda thunk
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>ya think that guy holding the gold in the picture would have been wearing gloves. who woulda thunk >>

These weren't in the holding tank like the first batch. The article says they were hidden somewhere within the lavatory. Could have been the dirty hand towel bin for all we know.

All you have to do is guarantee that the right service worker is on duty when that particular plane pulls in. Somebody goofed up....twice!

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    fivecentsfivecents Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puts a whole new meaning to the term "sh!t a brick".
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,526 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>ya think that guy holding the gold in the picture would have been wearing gloves. who woulda thunk >>

These weren't in the holding tank like the first batch. The article says they were hidden somewhere within the lavatory. Could have been the dirty hand towel bin for all we know.

All you have to do is guarantee that the right service worker is on duty when that particular plane pulls in. Somebody goofed up....twice! >>

fwiw, yes image (i hope it wasent all stashed there and it got moved) <shrugs>