Home Precious Metals
Options

what is the current multiplier for silver bullion over spot for a Morgan dollar?

jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm thinking of buying a quantity of Morgan dollars off an acquaintance and want to give them a fair price.

While i'm at it, what's the x factor for dimes?

Comments

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    This website is my bible when buying 90% or Dollars. Always very accurate pricing of what dealers are doing dealer to dealer although it does not take into account buying quantity deals, so I always factor that into it myself....then make the offer. Hope it helps you
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    Good website, I put it on my favorites list.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Under $25 retail is a decent price for dollar circs/stackers in my area. Seems to be the floor at one of my shops actually, $25 unless you hit roll quantity.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great site... thanks..Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when buying silver coins with little to no numismatic value I usually go with current value of silver content.,

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    cohodkcohodk Posts: 18,621 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>when buying silver coins with little to no numismatic value I usually go with current value of silver content., >>

Me too.
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• Options
    Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the link !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Currently, the melt value and what dealers are doing dealer to dealer are almost exactly the same based on values given on both sites as of right now as I post this.

What coininfo does is give you real life transactions vs. what you may want to pay, which is all coinflation does.
    Both sites are good, I just prefer coininfo because it's more real time/real world vs. a hope of what I'd like to pay, or get paid using solely the melt value as a basis point.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.