Home Precious Metals

Provident Free Shipping with selected items on your order

Provident Metals is offering free shipping if you add selected items to your order.
While many of the items are overpriced, I found that they have a silver round priced at only $1.59 over spot.

2013 St. Gaudens round

List of "selected items"
The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009

Comments

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or buy $5K of something you do want and get free shipping, or buy somewhere else at better prices.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>Or buy $5K of something you do want and get free shipping, or buy somewhere else at better prices. >>

You can still buy what you like at a good price (Provident is among the cheapest online dealer, imo) and by just adding a fairly priced round you save from $5.95 to $11.95.

What was your point?
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Or buy $5K of something you do want and get free shipping, or buy somewhere else at better prices. >>

You can still buy what you like at a good price (Provident is among the cheapest online dealer, imo) and by just adding a fairly priced round you save from $5.95 to $11.95.

What was your point? >>

JMBullion usually has slightly better prices and you only need $2500 worth to get free shipping.
    theknowitalltroll;
  • tincuptincup Posts: 5,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info nibanny. It's always good to know what the current offers are.
    ----- kj
  • WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for the info nibanny. It's always good to know what the current offers are. >>

Agreed, thanks! image
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>

<< <i>

What was your point? >>

JMBullion usually has slightly better prices and you only need $2500 worth to get free shipping. >>

You don't have to reach the cap of $5000 to get free shipping or buy only what is in the list.
    You can buy whatever you want, just add the round and you get free shipping.
    I think it is a good deal.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info nibanny. Coincidentally, I just received notice that they are selling the latest hockey pucks (Mt Rushmore) Took advantage of the free s&h by adding a few 1 oz Walking Liberty rounds.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • JohnnyCacheJohnnyCache Posts: 1,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Nibanny.
    I wouldn't have caught the offer for free shipping without your post, and who doesn't love free shipping.

JC
  • I placed a decent size order and added one round and got free shipping.

I want to say hi to everyone. I joined the forum about a week ago, this is my first post.

• << <i>I placed a decent size order and added one round and got free shipping.

I want to say hi to everyone. I joined the forum about a week ago, this is my first post. >>

Hi to you! And welcome to the forum!