Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Amazing what photoshop can do!!

Comments

• Options
    blee1blee1 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭
    ....and we wonder why society has issues.
    Skips PSA Exchange
    Successful transactions with: yankeeno7, raiderguy10, Beck6, CDsNuts, DaveP01, Dboneesq, Elemenopeo, gameusedhoop, georgebailey2, Goldlabels, gstarling, justmichael, etc

Working on.........
    Tony Dorsett Master Set
    1977 Topps Mexican FB (raw)
    1957 Topps FB Set (raw or graded)
  • Options
    AUPTAUPT Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    That guy should be working on custom cards.
  • Options
    Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

wish someone would that to me!! I'd personally like my stomach whited out...
  • Options
    gonzergonzer Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen inflatable dolls with more charm.
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭

<< <i>I've seen inflatable dolls with more charm. >>

i bet you two like to do yoga and take long walks on the beach. dirty rascal.
  • Options
    esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    What bothers me is seeing article after article about how society needs to be accepting of "real" sized women, and within these very articles the writers go on to bash models and size 0 or 2 women as not being real, looking anorexic or the like. What? Their are thousands of women who look like the end-result of what was photoshopped in the link - no photo-shopping necessary. Just come to Newport Beach or check out a high end club in Vegas and you will see firsthand. I don't understand why there is a need to denigrate thin or in-shape women while calling for acceptance of all body types. I have a fiancee who works out five to seven times a week to look the way she does, and am annoyed by the double-speak.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Scott, bear in mind that a photo reveals a thousand "flaws" that people would otherwise never notice but the clients pick to death. With retouching so inexpensive I never shoot a model without the client retouching something, just because they can. And that is with stunningly perfect women.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>With retouching so inexpensive I never shoot a model >>

We don't shoot models in New Jersey. It is a crime . . . even if retouching is inexpensive!
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    Scott, I've spent time in NJ and watch Jersey Shore. No one there worth putting in front of a camera!

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's