Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

iMac, iPad, iPhone... A question for forum Apple users?

BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've noticed while accessing the forum using two separate Apple devices that all coin images posted are oval egg shaped in appearance instead of round...

Is this a normal occurrence for other Apple product users here image
To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!

Comments

• Options
    robertprrobertpr Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭
    No. I have owned or currently do own: 5 different iPhones, 2 different iPads, and a Mac. I have never experienced this.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not happening for me on my iPhone or iPad
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    robecrobec Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All posted images look normal on my devices, iPhone, iPad, Mac laptop and desktop.
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>All posted images look normal on my devices, iPhone, iPad, Mac laptop and desktop. >>

Ditto.
    Lance.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look really good on Android device....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>All posted images look normal on my devices, iPhone, iPad, Mac laptop and desktop. >>

Same here Broadie!

Sounds like you could be suffering from what we call OE ... operator error. imageimage
    I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • Options
    BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Same here Broadie!

Sounds like you could be suffering from what we call OE ... operator error. imageimage >>

Not sure what's going on, as at first I thought it was just my pics until I took a look around image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Ditto.
    Lance. >>

Tritto.
  • Options
    I would try this: go to the display icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen (mine in Safari looks like a TV screen), click on Display Preferences and find the screen setting which rounds out, and doesn't squeeze, the image. Worth a try IMO. I don't have a suggestion why this would occur on 2 separate machines, unless both settings were the same.
    "If someone says 'A penny for your thoughts' and you give them your 2 cents worth, what happens to the extra penny?" G.Carlin
  • Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just ate an apple that was not round....Sure was good, too!

bobimage
    Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    RB1026RB1026 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭✭
    Have to go with the crowd, normal here. Sorry, not sure what could be causing that for you. Good luck in your search for a solution, that has got to be really annoying.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file