Home Precious Metals
Options

US Mint Website weekly sales figures

derrybderryb Posts: 36,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

Comments

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks...I'm surprised as to the # of items from 2009, 2010, 2011 that are still available. Mint needs to clean out some of those stale items.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realize it either. Thanks!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im wondering it thats a one time thing due to the fact that they were shut down for a spell. just wondering is all
  • Options

<< <i>im wondering it thats a one time thing due to the fact that they were shut down for a spell. just wondering is all >>

The option to view weekly figures back to June indicates it has been available since then and is likely to continue.

• Options
    OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, as far as I know, they don't update the numbers once the coins have gone off sale, meaning that they don't account for returns or orders that they were unable to fill due to inventory depletion. It sometimes takes years before the final net mintage of a coin or set is available, and this final net mintage is often substantially lower than the posted final sales number.

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• Options

<< <i>Unfortunately, as far as I know, they don't update the numbers once the coins have gone off sale, meaning that they don't account for returns or orders that they were unable to fill due to inventory depletion. It sometimes takes years before the final net mintage of a coin or set is available, and this final net mintage is often substantially lower than the posted final sales number. >>

From the site: "These figures should not be considered final, and are subject to change as audited."