Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

The Rangers and Maven both took care of business today :)

The Rangers won their 7th in a row today, to make it to the Wild Card play-in game tomorrow night. I think if they can just get to Boston, that they won't have any trouble with the Red Sox, just don't know if they'll get there or not. Always a crapshoot in win or go home games and the Rangers have their 2nd in a row tomorrow night against David Price, whom they've always beaten in the playoffs in the past, although those past games mean absolutely nothing once the game tomorrow starts.

Anyway, that's not the reason for my post. Maven got to steal 3rd base today after the Rangers took the lead in the bottom of the 6th and the crowd was fired up. Was pretty cool, as everyone around that we could hear was cheering for her. She had 30 seconds to go from the left field gate to 3rd base, grab it and run back to the left field gate. She is now the PROUD (tells me it's going on her bedroom wall, although I really don't know yet how to accomplish that unless I take it apart and take the receptacle thing off of it) owner of a Rangers game used base. Great way to end the regular season!

Buying US Presidential autographs

Comments