Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Pacific NW Numismatic Association Fall Coin Show at Portland Doubletree 10/5-6

mozinmozin Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭
Time for the Portland 9th Annual Fall Coin Show Saturday and Sunday October 5-6, jointly sponsored by the Pacific Northwest Numismatic Association and the Willamette Coin Club. The location is the same place as previous years, the Lloyd Center Doubletree Hotel, 1000 NE Multnomah, Portland, Oregon. 503-281-6111

There should be over 100 dealers. Public show times are Saturday 10 AM - 6PM, and Sunday 10 AM - 4 PM. Admission is $2, with under 12 free.

I will be there early Saturday morning. Hope to see many of you CU members.
I collect Capped Bust series by variety in PCGS AU/MS grades.

Comments

• Options
    LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot - would love to make it one of these days......have fun. image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.
  • Options
    KoveKove Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll have a table again this year. Hope the weather is decent in Portland.
  • Options

<< <i>I'll have a table again this year. Hope the weather is decent in Portland. >>

Forecast is for our usual rain thru Wednesday, then no more rain thru the coin show weekend. Our weathermen are known to be correct most all of the time, that is by the hourly forecast. image

I look forward to seeing you again. You will no doubt have most of the very desirable Classic Commemoratives at the show.
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to go.... but 3000 miles away....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    Don't be concerned with our flooding, due to the record breaking rains. All should be back to normal by Wednesday.
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    I will be there Saturday. I've heard the weather is supposed to be okay this time.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options
    Dave99BDave99B Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm 160 miles away. I'm slowly weakening.

Dave
    Always looking for original, better date VF20-VF35 Barber quarters and halves, and a quality beer.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm 160 miles away. I'm slowly weakening.

Dave >>

I hear ya image
    Same for me, but I don't want that drive at this time of year. And, I have my son's sports that I have to do on the weekends now, so that takes priority over a drive.
    Now, if it were up here in the Puget Sound, I would be able to do it image

They really should at least more this into the summer months. Better weather, better traffic.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there! I can't wait... after taking most the summer off of numismatics, I'm spending the whole day saturday.
  • Options
    MeltdownMeltdown Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt for the weekend crew. image
  • Options
    There is still time to set out for the Portland Show.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,083 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dave >>

If I was only 160 miles away, I would be down at the station gassing up the car!
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,889 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Dave >>

If I was only 160 miles away, I would be down at the station gassing up the car! >>

Boy do I hear ya.

It ain't the 180 miles but work that's keeping me away this year.

I miss not bumping into forum friends and I miss window shopping and coming home with a few newps from a coin show.
    Any updates?
  • Options
    FlashFlash Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭
    Wish I could have been there. How was the show?
    Matt

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file