Home Precious Metals

Gold backwardization

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,957 ✭✭✭✭✭
Gloom and doomer talks gold backwardization:

link

Are these people credible?
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one you linked was quite credible as a senior attorney with the World Bank. Once people in the know start blowing the whistle on what they know its funny how all of a sudden they are no longer credible.

More on former World Bank attorney Karen Hudes

And, The World Bank Revolving Door of Corruption with Whistleblower Karen Hudes

My favorite quote from her: "In this day and age, when the mainstream media is controlled by the bankers, you have to be a conspiracy theorist or you won’t get your facts straight. It turns out that the conspiracy theorists were the realists.”

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paper money is expensive. That's credible. Who buys milk with nuggets or gold dust nowadays ?

HE>I

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll believe it when china stops buying gold and the US starts selling off it's gold hoard.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with PerryHall..... Cheers, RickO
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emerging market nations suffer greatly with a loss of value/confidence in the US$. Their central banks will continue the move from dollars to gold.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,195 ✭✭✭✭✭
    66% of the yellow stuff I took to NTR today was "copper" imageimage
    I think that's backwardization. It was not a happy day.

HE>I

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>66% of the yellow stuff I took to NTR today was "copper" imageimage
    I think that's backwardization. It was not a happy day. >>

Scrap or coins?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• OverdateOverdate Posts: 6,976 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'll believe it when china stops buying gold and the US starts selling off it's gold hoard. >>

The US has a gold hoard?

My Adolph A. Weinman signature :)

• BaleyBaley Posts: 22,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the weather is here; I wish you were beautiful

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    One of the reasons China buys gold is to mint NCLT and sell it to us collectors ... what I want to know, is why are we discussing the advice of an attorney? I've never taken PM advice from my lawyer before ...
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE