Home Precious Metals

9/21 Jim Rickards: We're Witnessing One of the Greatest Failed Experiments in Economic History

Thought it was worth posting. 30 minutes long, enjoy!

Link
Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a recent, short written interview with Jim, one of the better students on the topic of currency:

"emerging countries are abandoning paper currencies in favor of physical gold, in anticipation of a collapse in the international monetary system"

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No doubt in my mind, that, at some point in the future, their is a financial disaster looming that will dwarf the great depression. Just have no idea when. Cheers, RickO

<< <i>No doubt in my mind, that, at some point in the future, their is a financial disaster looming that will dwarf the great depression. Just have no idea when. Cheers, RickO >>

There is a pretty good insurance policy available. image

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the links, guys. The bit about China buying up mines in Australia to increase their gold holdings without jacking up the market price was new to me. It makes perfect sense.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Thanks for the links, guys. The bit about China buying up mines in Australia to increase their gold holdings without jacking up the market price was new to me. It makes perfect sense. >>

The Reds own them in America tooimage
    Avid collector of GSA's.
  • MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to Taper?!
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
    Latest Jim Willie: The USTBond market is broken, and the USDollar cannot be defended

"The bond market has converted into a Flash Trading arena within the bank syndicate to maintain bond prices. This is an explosive development, indicative of unsustainable sovereign bond prices kept up by round robin marked by internal sales within the Federal Reserve banks themselves. The breakdown of the USTBonds and USDollar has begun, a long process having come full circle after the highly destructive ZIRP & QE, both engrained in monetary policy. QE to Infinity will be ramped up, with double the volume of USTBond purchases in the next several months."

dollar insurance premiums should soon be rising. image

And this just in: why the gold "bull market is only half over."