Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Which NFL team has the best chance at being 0-4?

I'll vote for Jacksonville, as Richardson has added a LOT to the Colts offense.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭
    If Jacksonville doesn't get a 2/3 or higher vote, I'll be shocked. Surprised the Giants are only four point dogs, however. I'll go Jacksonville, with a real shot at 0-16.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭
    Picked the obvious choice, Jax, because you asked for the BEST chance. But the Giants are a very close choice too.
  • bziddybziddy Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Chargers. I know they have already technically won a game, but I have faith that they will find a way to lose their lead to PHI even though the game is over.
  • 1985fan1985fan Posts: 1,952 ✭✭
    Giants, because not only is the team abysmal, but they continually show lapses in effort. Jacksonville, for all their faults, play through every single play and that effort will win out sooner or later.

The Giants are in big, big trouble.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    It's a toss up between JAX and Tampa. Both teams are absolutely terrible.
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • sparky64sparky64 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Jags are a lock in this poll.
    Would not be surprised if 2 or 3 others could be a correct answer also.

"If I say something in the woods and my wife isn't there to hear it.....am I still wrong?"

My Washington Quarter Registry set...in progress

• esquiresportsesquiresports Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Chargers. I know they have already technically won a game, but I have faith that they will find a way to lose their lead to PHI even though the game is over. >>

As a life-long Chargers fan, this made me laugh out loud.
    Always buying 1971 OPC Baseball packs.
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I guess there are a few of these teams that could wind up 0-4. Man, my Giants have really surprised me, even without a decent running back.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Giants were humilated last week, but very easily could have beaten Dallas in the opener and lost the following week to what many people are saying is this year's Super Bowl favorite, so it wouldn't surprise me if they bounced back with a strong effort this week. People have written off Coughlin and Eli in the past, and they each have two Super Bowl rings, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt for salvaging the season (for now).

Jax OTOH, as mentioned earlier, have all the hallmarks of an 0-16 team, wnd while I don't think that will happen, I can certainly foresee them at 2-14, and at 0-4 after this week, so Jax is my vote.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Are we sure the Jaguars are a NFL team?

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    if the Steelers went 0 and 4, that would be awesome until they are 0 and 5.
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    As a Colts fan, I was wondering just how good they were after losing at home to Miami. One week later, Miami seems to be for real, the Colts smack around the 49ers on the road, AND add Richardson, so I think they'll be fine. That makes Jacksonville a pretty good candidate to be 0-4.

You could argue the best chance at a team being 0-4 is the Vikings or Steelers since THEY PLAY EACH OTHER!!! One of them will most likely be 0-4 after the game!!

Shawn
  • bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭
    The Jags may not win a game all year. They are officially on the clock for the 1st pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• The Jags without a doubt. The NFL wants a franchise in Euroupe pretty bad I wouldnt be surprised if the Jags end up there eventually. Florida doesnt support there main stream sports teams all that well doesnt matter if they win or not just look at the Rays.
  • Can't be Jacksonville. Remember he said NFL team
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Streaming Indy's D in fantasy this week image It was hard to drop Minn D given their matchup, but somebody has to win that game and I don't trust any NFL games in London to play out as expected.
    Looks like Jacksonville ran away with the Poll with The Giants edging out the others for 2nd.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

<< <i>Looks like Jacksonville ran away with the Poll with The Giants edging out the others for 2nd. >>

They are hands down the two worst based on both records and negative point differential. I love the idiot who tried to claim the bucs were a close second... It's obvious he doesn't watch football and doesn't realize the bucs are two plays away from being 2-1.
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

My beloved CHIEFS. Oh wait a minute...that was last year!! Hah!!!
  • LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My beloved CHIEFS. Oh wait a minute...that was last year!! Hah!!! >>

My beloved COLTS. Oh wait a minute...that was two years ago!! Hah!!!
  • cpamikecpamike Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭
    I'm going out on a limb and guaranteeing that either the Steelers or the Vikings will go to 0-4 this week. You take that to the bank. image
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep."

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

Collecting:
    Any unopened Baseball cello and rack packs and boxes from the 1970's and early 1980s.
  • BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm going out on a limb and guaranteeing that either the Steelers or the Vikings will go to 0-4 this week. You take that to the bank. image >>

Mike, I nearly made the same prediction a few posts back, but decided to stop short of a guarantee.

Knowing my luck the game would end in a 10-10 tie.
  • JMDVMJMDVM Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks like Jacksonville ran away with the Poll with The Giants edging out the others for 2nd. >>

As a Giants fan too, it pains me to say it, but our G-men go 0-4. Baas and Snee, who played last week like they were wearing concrete boots, are completely out this week. Putting the franchise tag on Beatty was a HUGE mistake. All that cash stuffed in his pockets made him look like a statue last week. Let's just hope Eli doesn't get hurt.....
    In about 10 hours we shall see which teams remain winless!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Well ... Steelers ... Jags ... Giants and Bucs keep the string going. Will the Skins follow suit?

A new poll will go up tonight for next weeks 0-5 teams.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to keep my vote on the steelers for the 0-5 record

<< <i>Im going to keep my vote on the steelers for the 0-5 record >>

Steelers, Bucs and Redkins (didn't lose YET) have a bye next week, along with the Vikings.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• handymanhandyman Posts: 5,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well what ever day they put their jerseys/panties on they will lose that day.
    Jags and Giants are battling out as the worst team in the NFL. Neither team can play defense, neither team can do much of anything offensively, neither team has been competitive all year.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that the Giants are 0-4

<< <i>I love that the Giants are 0-4 >>

So do I. Only thing better is the Falcan'ts are 1-3. Throw in the Texans epic collapse today and it was a banner day. I just hope my Bucs keep the losing streak going, get the number one overall pick, fire that idiot coach, and bring in Johnny Football.
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

So do I. Only thing better is the Falcan'ts are 1-3. Throw in the Texans epic collapse today and it was a banner day. I just hope my Bucs keep the losing streak going, get the number one overall pick, fire that idiot coach, and bring in Johnny Football. >>

What the F is going on with Freeman? They make him watch the game from a suite? Is this all because he missed a team photo?

In other news, I am absolutely STUNNED that my Pats are 4-0

Well, being a GIANTS fan has not been a lot of fun so far this year.

Crazy thing is, if the Giants would have finished their comeback in the first game of the season and won, they would now have a record of 1-3 ... and be in FIRST PLACE! LMFAO.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

<< <i>

<< <i>

So do I. Only thing better is the Falcan'ts are 1-3. Throw in the Texans epic collapse today and it was a banner day. I just hope my Bucs keep the losing streak going, get the number one overall pick, fire that idiot coach, and bring in Johnny Football. >>

What the F is going on with Freeman? They make him watch the game from a suite? Is this all because he missed a team photo?

In other news, I am absolutely STUNNED that my Pats are 4-0 >>

Freeman and Schiano are on two completely different pages when it comes to how to approach the game. Schiano is one of the old school, by the books 'if you're 5 minutes early you're late' kind of guys, and Freeman is a laid back, let it happen kind of guys. They've been butting heads for some time, and the tipping point was both the photo and the captain vote. Apparently Freeman's teammates thought so little of Freeman that they didn't vote him captain after he held it last year.

The Bucs have their bye this week, and I doubt that Freeman is around when they get back on the field the following week.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's a toss up between JAX and Tampa. Both teams are absolutely terrible. >>

Heh.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts