Home Precious Metals

Mulligan Mint exposed! whats this mean to orders?

I hope no one had any big orders in! I know silver bullet silver shield medals were talked about here. Looks like the SHTF!!!!

Mulligan Mint exposed

Also if you go to silverbulletsilvershield you get

this...

what do you all think?

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    those that hold their products are likely to see a premium jump.

"Who needs risk management when you’ve got guaranteed bailouts? - Jesse Felder

• anyone ever test their silver? scary
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Timbuk3Timbuk3 Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hang the SOB's !!! image
    Timbuk3
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 32,039 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>those that hold their products are likely to see a premium jump. >>

Why would the premium on the product of a discredited mint increase? If I had any I would be getting rid of it as fast as possible.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Why would the premium on the product of a discredited mint increase? If I had any I would be getting rid of it as fast as possible. >>

NORFED Liberty dollars come to mind.

"Who needs risk management when you’ve got guaranteed bailouts? - Jesse Felder

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yikes. what a zoo!
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • cohodkcohodk Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They make banksters look good. Lol
    Excuses are tools of the ignorant

Knowledge is the enemy of fear

• It's been a circus, but freedom girl is a nice coin and I am glad I have a stash of them!image
  • mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's been a circus, but freedom girl is a nice coin and I am glad I have a stash of them!image >>

+1
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more

• << <i>It's been a circus, but freedom girl is a nice coin and I am glad I have a stash of them!image >>

Same here..I have 30 and they are real silver.
    I may buy more from Chris, but only through Golden State
    Cheers
    Kip
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    You get nothing on the 2nd link, and the first one looks like something was done as a school project titled,
    The Art of Making Someone Look Bad in the Computer Age.

Can any of this be validated? It honestly looks like a smear project done by a disgruntled customer who knows their way around a computer a little. I guess time will tell. I have no interest in it having never bought an oz from them, but I guess it's good to know if it's all credible.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

• << <i>You get nothing on the 2nd link, and the first one looks like something was done as a school project titled,
    The Art of Making Someone Look Bad in the Computer Age.

Can any of this be validated? It honestly looks like a smear project done by a disgruntled customer who knows their way around a computer a little. I guess time will tell. I have no interest in it having never bought an oz from them, but I guess it's good to know if it's all credible. >>

The second link was created as https.

Here is the fixed link

When you open it, it's their website, you will see a note saying that all the sales are suspended indefinitely. And all the outstanding orders will be fulfilled.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    ok, thanks Matteo. Wow! Another reason why I dont buy from the "supposed" trustworthy online bullion mega places. I know most have you have said that most are reputable, but I also always am hearing problems about shipping time, receiving damaged product, incorrect product from what waas ordered, etc.. They appear that some are so big they have a hard time processing each order correctly too frequently, for me at least anyway.
    I'd rather do business here.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.... not good at all..... Cheers, RickO
  • ZoinsZoins Posts: 34,113 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Why would the premium on the product of a discredited mint increase? If I had any I would be getting rid of it as fast as possible. >>

The most valuable products from a discredited mint I can think of are the Baldwin territorial gold coins since so many of them were melted. If being discredited can lead to small populations, that might not be such a bad thing. From the public CoinFacts.com:

<< <i>In late March 1851, James King of William, having submitted several specimens of private coins to U. S. Assayer Humbert for valuation, published the assayer's findings in all the local newspapers. The assay showed that Baldwin's $20 pieces were worth only $19.40 (a 3 percent discount). The $ 10 pieces averaged a value of $9.74 (2.6 percent discount); the $5 specimen was slightly better at $4.91 (1.8 percent discount). The plain implication was that the public should not take Baldwin's larger coins. In any event, King's report left a trail of outraged newspapers behind it, as this Pacific News (April 9, 1851) editorial well illustrates:

<< <i>THE GOLD SWINDLE - It is perhaps a matter of no special wonder that the community feels outraged because of the fact that nearly all the gold coin put in circulation by the private manufacturing establishments is short of weight. A citizen last evening went to BALDWIN'S establishment, and, presenting two of their own Twenty Dollar gold-pieces, asked their redemption in silver. These were taken, and thirty-eight dollars returned.

This is about as cool a piece of direct shaving as has come under our eye, touching upon the short-weight gold swindle. Why should the community suffer this to go on longer? Why not refuse every dollar of Baldwin's coin? . . . The only way to stop this swindle seems to be to refuse the coin altogether, not only that issued from Baldwin's mint, but from every other that proves a short weight and not to be redeemed on presentation. >>

<< <i>
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They want a do over

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
    The best thing about this IMO is that Heidi Wastweet and Johan Kirsten now have platforms (from Chris Duane and Rob Gray) for their artistic talents.

I like the new Standing Freedom from Heidi and Arise from Johan. The symbolism behind Sic Semper Tyrannis and Enemy Unknown are also nice.
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The best thing about this IMO is that Heidi Wastweet and Johan Kirsten now have a platform (from Chris Duane and Rob Gray) for their artistic talents.

I like the new Standing Freedom from Heidi and Arise from Johan. The symbolism behind Sic Semper Tyrannis and Enemy Unknown are also nice. >>

Do you have a link ?

<< <i>

<< <i>The best thing about this IMO is that Heidi Wastweet and Johan Kirsten now have a platform (from Chris Duane and Rob Gray) for their artistic talents.

I like the new Standing Freedom from Heidi and Arise from Johan. The symbolism behind Sic Semper Tyrannis and Enemy Unknown are also nice. >>

Do you have a link ? >>

- Standing Freedom by Heidi Wastweet
    - Sic Semper Tyrannis by Heidi Wastweet
    - Arise by Johan Kirsten and Luigi Badia
    - Enemy Unknown by Daniel Williams and Luigi Badia