Home Precious Metals

quadruple ebay bucks today - tell us what you saved!

derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
11 am - 2 pm EST today only. You gotta have gotten the ebay email and have been invited to participate.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

Comments

• chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭
    I didnt get the email...apparently I am unworthy image
  • piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    me & chum are a pair of bumbs. I didn't get it either. But then again, I don't spend thousands of $'s on the site monthly either.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>me & chum are a pair of bumbs. I didn't get it either. But then again, I don't spend thousands of $'s on the site monthly either. >>

That makes 3 of us....bunch of bums we are.image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got an email but it only offered me double ebay bucks from 11 to 2 and only on my seller account not the account I buy withimage
  • DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    Mine said I had to spend $150 to qualify.
    Becky
  • tydyetydye Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭
    I guess ebay is ranking us based upon how much we buy or sell. My wifes account got a triple offer. Me nothing. I rarely buy from the site. And I have my wife do most of the selling.
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    Mine says double if I spend over $50.

Here is the fine print.

<< <i>Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details:
    The Promotion starts at 11:00AM PT on August 30, 2013, and ends at 2:00PM PT on August 30, 2013. Extra eBay Bucks can only be earned on every single item purchased which meets the minimum purchase requirement specified in the offer.

*Qualifying purchases exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds, Business & Industrial, Real Estate, eBay Gift Cards (within the Gift Cards & Coupons category), Bullion (within the Coins & Paper category), and eBay Motors (except Parts & Accessories in eBay Motors, which will earn eBay Bucks).

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. Purchases must be paid for with PayPal before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time. Other restrictions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details. >>

bullion is excluded....image
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>bullion is excluded....image >>

You will find some gold and silver sellers will choose another category to entice buyers with the ebay buck feature. Ebay frowns on it and will cancel listing when reported, but they are out there to be found.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 28,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I didnt get the email...apparently I am unworthy image >>

im not worthy, im not worthy image ( there still number 1 in my books ) ( oops, wrong finger, so sorry )
  • I'm the chosen quadruple-worthy user. But cannot afford anything I want image

<< <i>

<< <i>bullion is excluded....image >>

You will find some gold and silver sellers will choose another category to entice buyers with the ebay buck feature. Ebay frowns on it and will cancel listing when reported, but they are out there to be found. >>

True... The Commemorative category will cover a lot of bullionimage
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I'm the chosen quadruple-worthy user. But cannot afford anything I want image >>

Me too, I am also tapped out.