Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

bbce 90's junk wax blowout

13»

Comments

• Options
    Guys, opening this stuff up has gotten old. Tried my best to have some funwith this little windfall of junkorama. But it's gotten old. Searching for 'gradeable cards here is pretty fruitless. Am sure I've been boring mnay of you with updates to this thread too image

If anyone out there wants 3 or 4 boxes, whatever will fit in a medium flat rate box, first to reply here gets the random boxes without even paying for shipping.

I just can't continue the horror of not pulling anything worth grading without possibility a 10 of it would be worth 5 bucks or less image The cards are definitely cool but junk wax ain't for anyone who gets stuff graded. Any taker here ? It is fun to rip through these at lightening speed and those not interested (smart) in spending huge bucks but want to have fun, this sh*t is perfect ! Wil be forced to continually update this thread as long as I have the stuff image
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Guys, opening this stuff up has gotten old. Tried my best to have some funwith this little windfall of junkorama. But it's gotten old. Searching for 'gradeable cards here is pretty fruitless. Am sure I've been boring mnay of you with updates to this thread too image

If anyone out there wants 3 or 4 boxes, whatever will fit in a medium flat rate box, first to reply here gets the random boxes without even paying for shipping.

I just can't continue the horror of not pulling anything worth grading without possibility a 10 of it would be worth 5 bucks or less image The cards are definitely cool but junk wax ain't for anyone who gets stuff graded. Any taker here ? It is fun to rip through these at lightening speed and those not interested (smart) in spending huge bucks but want to have fun, this sh*t is perfect ! Wil be forced to continually update this thread as long as I have the stuff image >>

Send some my way. My boys will have fun opening them.
  • Options

<< <i>Guys, opening this stuff up has gotten old. Tried my best to have some funwith this little windfall of junkorama. But it's gotten old. Searching for 'gradeable cards here is pretty fruitless. Am sure I've been boring mnay of you with updates to this thread too image

I just can't continue the horror of not pulling anything worth grading without possibility a 10 of it would be worth 5 bucks or less image The cards are definitely cool but junk wax ain't for anyone who gets stuff graded. Any taker here ? It is fun to rip through these at lightening speed and those not interested (smart) in spending huge bucks but want to have fun, this sh*t is perfect ! Wil be forced to continually update this thread as long as I have the stuff image >>

I'l take 'em. : )

EDIT - Oh well.
  • Options
    ok, for the two above. please email longgone2@cox.net with an address and wil get them shipped out tomorrow or monday. Enjoy them DoctorK and Sportscardtheory !

• Options
    Sorry, turned 'private message' on now. To the guy with the fake email address who very politely called me a d....b... I promise, I am not after getting people's email addresses - ya freak. If the 2nd party above would like to 'PM' the address, that is just fine. Hey (tiger@whatever) . Shut up. I didn't know about the 'PM' thing.
  • Options
    sportscardtheorysportscardtheory Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭
    Received my free boxes from bunt. Thank you very much my man! Very cool of you to do that.
  • Options
    CNoteCNote Posts: 2,070

<< <i>Received my free boxes from bunt. Thank you very much my man! Very cool of you to do that. >>

good stuff right there
  • Options
    DoctorKDoctorK Posts: 867 ✭✭✭
    Received mine a while back. A very kind gesture--Thank you again!
  • Options
    buntbunt Posts: 625
    Wish they could of all been 70's boxes ! Hope there was some fun image

LJ - will get you a couple more out when able to
  • Options
    A couple junk wax yet quite cool boxes, in a box. not a sealed BBCE box though (hee hee) that needs an address to send to ! turning the pm thing back on for anyone. shipped snail mail but they will show up some day.

boxes gone. Enjoy !
  • Options
    vettfanaticvettfanatic Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for continuing to post Bunt. I've been following along enjoying the cards. I've always had a soft spot for junk wax. Keep them coming.

Jeff
  • Options
    thanks Jeff. Never did mean to cause a stir here image Have sent I think 17 of the boxes out. Opened 9 so far. In the end of this little escapade I'll send to a 'lucky' winner the
    -brick- of hall of famer cards image Am keeping Griffey/Johnson and Nolan though, cuz they be my favorites.

• Options
    1 box of 1991 Leaf Baseball Series 1 (plus another puzzle to send to vintagefun's kid image)

• Options
    RookieWaxRookieWax Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭
    Where are the gold rookies from that Leaf box?
  • Options
    1 box of 1992 Leaf Series 1.

Regarding Gold Leaf rookies - Am going to send someone at the end of this a brick of HOF's (albeit roid dudes/local heroes included) But will NOT include things such as the below:

• Options
    I promise to let this thread ride off in to the sunset and get out of your hair after this next thing.

Besides I believe 18 of the boxes being sent off to other junk people here, here is what has been done with the remnants of the searched through boxes - random placement throughout the neighborhood while walking the dogs image By the next day, someone took 'em and hopefully enjoys them. Many kids around here:

Am going to give away all the HOF's and/or should be HOF's to one lucky individual. Hoping for someone who doesn't participate in high dollar group rips, doesn't choose to spend a lot of cash on boxes, who respects the junk wax era classic baseball greats, and could simply very much enjoy a stash like the below (including the last of the lot box left - upper deck) . You know what I'm gettin' at image

Am going to let this thread die a normal death and post a new one if you don't mind. Best knock knock joke gets the below. My humor is, well, on a side that can't discussed here, but the knock knock joke should be, we'll say, 'on the edge of web site banishment image Hoping for some alternate judges to assist here - there are some folks here who I'll ask to be in the 'panel of judges' HAHAHAHA. No worry if not interested

Here's the stuff for the lucky winner:

Clsing out this thread now, never to return at least by me. Knock Knock joke contest thread will be up sometime soon. If by chance bobbyw, dbonesqe, dpeck and cnote could be the judge panel, that would help image No idea yet how a conclusion on best joke will occur. hahaha
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭
    Post a pic of all your torn up Bonds cards. That's kinda funny.
    My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>1 box of 1992 Leaf Series 1.

Regarding Gold Leaf rookies - Am going to send someone at the end of this a brick of HOF's (albeit roid dudes/local heroes included) But will NOT include things such as the below:

image >>

WOW Leaf Gold Rookies bring back the memories. I used to flip through my whole set like they were dollar bills and counting how much was in my bank account. LOL

Ryan Klesko was my favorite. I saw him hit a 500 foot plus bomb at Tinker Field in Orlando.

I am glad I clicked on this thread and will have to check out the prior pages.
  • Options
    Just wanted to say thanks to Bunt for the two boxes he sent to me free of charge! I'll be opening them both (Leaf & Studio) keeping any Cardinals cards I need for my personal collection and donating the rest to a local children's hospital. Thanks again!!