Home Precious Metals

$10 over spot. Goldmart NTR 1oz Bars

$10 over spot sounds like a decent deal.

Link
Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole

Comments

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Priority 2-Day Shipping & Insurance on all U.S. orders over $7,500

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one local yesterday for +$15 at my lcs and found out they have a refinery a couple exits down in Doraville. Did not know that.
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>$10 over spot sounds like a decent deal.

Link >>

Excellent price...but with their recent fiasco in handling of the ASE W sets, I'm not biting.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    I have heard of the stories on the ASE situation, but I ordered the same ASE's and received mine almost 2 weeks ago. I think it was my 5th purchase with them and, so far, all have been good transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Looks like they are out of stock on this. Hope you guys were able to get em if you wanted em! image

• OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Looks like they are out of stock on this. Hope you guys were able to get em if you wanted em! image >>

And now the waiting game beginsimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    If you are patient, don't mind waiting, and enjoy very little communication, then Goldmart is a good place to buy from.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    All my purchases with them went very well.
    In only one case I experiences a slight delay but was the time of the big drop in silver.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    With me Goldmart is 0/1. I'll gladly pay an extra % or two to get my order in a timely manner from somewhere else.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections