Home Precious Metals

forum contest - silver prizes

derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

Comments

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    you da man derryb! It's been along time since there's been a giveaway here. Kudos to you and thanks for the chance at that beautiful round. My guess is in.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>you da man derryb! It's been along time since there's been a giveaway here. Kudos to you and thanks for the chance at that beautiful round. My guess is in. >>

A 5 oz Engelhard would make a really great giveaway.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,585 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>you da man derryb! It's been along time since there's been a giveaway here. Kudos to you and thanks for the chance at that beautiful round. My guess is in. >>

A 5 oz Engelhard would make a really great giveaway.image >>

POM has all of those.

"How many times can a man turn his head and pretend he just doesn’t see?” - Bob Dylan

• PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

A 5 oz Engelhard would make a really great giveaway.image >>

POM has all of those. >>

I know. My comment was directed toward POM. I figure he could spare one from his massive hoard but I guess he's ignoring me.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    LMAO! image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • LochNESSLochNESS Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭
    Thanks. Entered. Complete guess. But you never know, I might get lucky!
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entered.... You never know (to steal from the lottery byline) image Cheers, RickO
    OPA added a one ounce silver harmonic to the prize list!image

Just noticed the rules change ... I guessed 82,000 and mkman123 just guessed 82,100 ... looks like they'll win if the answer is even one above 82k since the new rules state it's "the closest without going over" image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE

<< <i>Just noticed the rules change ... I guessed 82,000 and mkman123 just guessed 82,100 ... looks like they'll win if the answer is even one above 82k since the new rules state it's "the closest without going over" image >>

Read the rest of the rules, you have until 8/20 to edit and change your guess. Reason for this rule is to get early guesses. Otherwise everyone would wait til the last minute to guess and we would not now have a forum concensus on expected sales. As I said earlier purpose of the contest is to get an idea of sales expections in hopes of assisting buyers with their decision.

The rule change for closest guess instead of exact guess works in everyone's favor or I would not have done it. We now know that someone will actually win.

Closest guess I like 100%. Closest without going over is where I am concerned image If the answer is 82,001 then I will loose for having gone over.

82 is my number so I'm gonna stick with it! image
    ANA LM • WBCC 429

Amat Colligendo Focum

Top 10FOR SALE