Home Precious Metals

I might be

A hoarder of PM's. I acquire but can't let go! oK not at the Redfield or Binion level - but I guess those started somewhere too! image

Comments

• mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>A hoarder of PM's. I acquire but can't let go! oK not at the Redfield or Binion level - but I guess those started somewhere too! image >>

You can't let it go because you have not had reason to let go... When times are tough and your only option is your PMs... Sadly, you will let go. Until then, keep on stackin.

• CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>A hoarder of PM's. I acquire but can't let go! oK not at the Redfield or Binion level - but I guess those started somewhere too! image >>

You can't let it go because you have not had reason to let go... When times are tough and your only option is your PMs... Sadly, you will let go. Until then, keep on stackin.

image >>

What he said...image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree...until there is a need, hold on....Cheers, RickO
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why cash in your PM's unless you can find a better/safer place to put your money? If you do find such a place please let us all know where it is.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why cash in your PM's unless you can find a better/safer place to put your money? If you do find such a place please let us all know where it is. >>

This is the conundrum that we all face. The problem is, the "better/safer" place changes every few years or so. If you're not in the know (Like most of us), we miss the boat on profits.

Besides, how do you exchange when the USD is no longer safe (Personal opinion there).