Home Metal Detecting

Left behind

Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
The owner of the B&M I work for and one of my coworkers just took off to go detecting.....I feel a bit left out. Guess Im not sharing my new dig site with them.

Comments

• guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't, no how no way.

Sorry you got passed over. At least you get to play with some coins while they're gone.......
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep your new hunt sites to yourself and no invites for him for sure. just make sure ya get some great stuff and make it all the more better image
  • Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well their hitting up an area that a token was found, previously thought to be one of a kind. Two were found recently and we sold them for quite a profit. Yesterday my boss went there and ended up hitting 4 more of the same token. I'll end up selling those all for him, so you could say hes making the business money....
    Just got a text from them, on there way back. They found three more of the token.....
  • pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    oh man, that stinks you were left behind. That token went from an R8 to an R6 pretty quickly, haha. Keep us posted on future finds.
    Ha R8 to R5, found 2 more
  • ColinCMRColinCMR Posts: 1,482 ✭✭✭
    There's got to be a reason for those finds
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is really interesting.... site must have some specific history.... Any further information?? Cheers, RickO
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭
    Can you post a pic of the tokens?

Whomever bought that first one is gonna have an upset tummy if they find out there's alot more of them.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
    All Ill say is that one of each demon is on ebay, I dont want give too much away.
  • gripgrip Posts: 9,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevada token?