Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Denver TV station does report on World Reserve Money Exchange

Saw this on the news earlier tonight (7/29/13)

Link to KDVR World Reserve Money Exchange

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been so many of these scams over the years, and yet, people still fall for them. Such a shame. I have noted here before about those who have purchased such worthless deals....and they get really angry when you tell them the real value. Unfortunately, they take their anger (and shame) out on the messenger. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    USMoneyloverUSMoneylover Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    Just proves grown adults believe there is a santa claus image
    Finest Coins and Relics
  • Options

<< <i>Just proves grown adults believe there is a santa claus image >>

apparently. image
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people like getting bent over I guess. What did they expect? 1921P Walkers in XF? 1901S Barber halves in AU? No different than this seller on Ebay, been doing it for years and will continue because there's no shortage of those pinning their hopes on an estate/lot purchase. I'm willing to bet, you could create a listing with nothing more than "A coin for sale" in the body and would receive bids. You get what you pay for, in this case much less than what you paid for.

stunningestatesale
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,475 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Some people like getting bent over I guess. What did they expect? 1921P Walkers in XF? 1901S Barber halves in AU? No different than this seller on Ebay, been doing it for years and will continue because there's no shortage of those pinning their hopes on an estate/lot purchase. I'm willing to bet, you could create a listing with nothing more than "A coin for sale" in the body and would receive bids. You get what you pay for, in this case much less than what you paid for.

stunningestatesale >>

Hmmm..........

"DO NOT buy this lot, pick out the best and return the rest because we will report that activity and you will not get a refund."

What about if you pick out and "replace" the best with your junk?

Oh yeah I forgot. Klaus is a stand up guy as I used to buy from him when I lived near Denver. image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file