Home Precious Metals
Options

Sinclair -Chicago

I attended Jim Sinclair's seminar in Chicago today. Informative, dynamic, diversified in market trends, and well worth the 2 hr drive. Yep, the "Blackhole" is 1 quadrillion 144 trillion.image

Comments

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I attended Jim Sinclair's seminar in Chicago today. Informative, dynamic, diversified in market trends, and well worth the 2 hr drive. Yep, the "Blackhole" is 1 quadrillion 144 trillion.image >>

$1,144,000,000,000,000.00? Nothing Ben can't produce with a few strokes on his keyboard. image

I still can't figure out why we're concerned with a few hundred trillion dollars worth of monopoly money. image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We live in interesting times...... sometime, somehow, this will have to be worked out... be it through manipulation or crash... the question, as always, is when and how. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anything else we should know, that he isn't talking about on his website? I've been on the road quite a bit and didn't really want to make another 7 hour trip..........wish it had been a bit closer............
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I still can't figure out why we're concerned with a few hundred trillion dollars worth of monopoly money. image >>

It's because the few hundred TRILLION in otc interest rate contracts held by the TBTF US banks are tied to very real US Treasury Bonds.

If the derivatives are made to go away....so do the TBonds as collateral.
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    KUCHKUCH Posts: 1,186

Is there anything else we should know, that he isn't talking about on his website? I've been on the road quite a bit and didn't really want to make another 7 hour trip..........wish it had been a bit closer............

-------------------------

He is calling for an important week here. Possible low in now, trending back up through Aug 2014, then another last and final drop before 2016 free gold price. Talked about new physical bullion bank in Russia and Singapore.

Yra Harris was in attendance and introduced. Most of the 5 hrs was questions answer participation.
    There's some people out there with serious gold.

Stand and Deliver
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuch, this is from Sinclair's blog today. Did he discuss this in the meeting you attended?

There is a more pressing reason why the financial industry will not let go of the liquidity that it has obtained since TARP and Bail-out. This is too delicate and shocking to write about. It is best discussed at our private Q&A.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.