Home Metal Detecting

July 2, 2013: 3 Silver Coins brings total to 398, getting close!

pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
Had some time today to get out. Ended in a place that yielded some silver last year and earlier this year. Slow going, and it rained for the 14,000th day in a row, but fortunately it didn't last too long. Got a couple more pieces of costume jewelry. Towards the end a 1964 roosie showed up. With a few minutes left in the hunt a wheat cent popped up. Decided to try around that area for a bit. Then a 1942-P WTN came out, and one minute later, a 44-S WTN. Just two silver coins away from 400.

HH all!

Comments

• WhiteTornadoWhiteTornado Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭
    All good stuff, and thanks for finding my car keys image
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great finds... your silver totals are great and I am sure you will far surpass 400 this year.... Cheers, RickO
  • OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look like the keys I lost back in the 70's to my Pintoimage

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice scores ya got there pcgs, keep it going image
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Great finds... your silver totals are great and I am sure you will far surpass 400 this year.... Cheers, RickO >>

Ha. He'll surpass 400 this week. Maybe on the next outing.

The horse brooch is kinda cool. Just costume jewelry, though, huh? Ah, well. Still neat.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Those look like the keys I lost back in the 70's to my Pintoimage

Steve >>

Nah, those are the keys to MY first car. It was a 1977 Ford LTD. A regular land yacht, lemme tell ya. image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.