Home Precious Metals
Options

Completely off topic but what this forum really...

needs is a like button. image. Good morning. jws

Comments

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>needs is a like button. image. Good morning. jws >>

Morning, agreed. image
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    image My version of the like button.image
    Becky
  • Options
    pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 836 ✭✭✭
    image +1
    BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning.... but please, one Facebook is quite enough...... image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭

<< <i>Good morning.... but please, one Facebook is quite enough...... image Cheers, RickO >>

how about "twinkles down" ? lol
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    In some cases it would need to set up a 140 characters max per message like Twitter! j/k image

In the Italian forum I follow, they added the "like" button a while back and, after an initial Facebook-style abuse, it turned out like a good tool.
    If you don't have much to say, you can just show your appreciation with a like.

Another cool thing they have is the number of views per thread.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    image. nibanny. Official, {like button}, PM forum. Take care.jws
  • Options
    OldEastsideOldEastside Posts: 4,602 ✭✭✭✭✭

Steve
    Promote the Hobby
  • Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Another cool thing they have is the number of views per thread

That would be cool. At least that way you could tell how many people looked at the thread but may have not had anything to say by replying. How about it CU? Any chance of updating the site a bit?
    Personally, I would LOVE a feedback system. I'm on another site, that probably alot of us are, that has it and I can tell you that it really helps when doing transactions rather than the old bs of checking references blah blah blah...the references would be in the FEEDBACK!
    How many posts' a person has means nothing, take the DickyBetz thing going on on the BST...post count means nothing, time here means little (to me anyway) although I do factor it in. FEEDBACK would take care of alot of the scams.
    Once again, all jmho. image
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.
  • Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for it!

• Options
    JulioJulio Posts: 2,501
    VanHalen, that just looks so, Collectors Universe, you should be in charge of design. Now we need someone for marketing and some seed money and...........image. Take care. jws