1966 Aaron PSA 6 $65
1961 Clemente SGC 7.5 small print line or could be 9 $125
1965 Koufax PSA 5 $50

or $300 for all 4

Thanks for looking

Comments

• Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Hi ... good luck with your sales. HOWEVER, would you please consolidate, as per the board rules, all your For Sale threads into one thread. Thank you.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    Pm sent
  • Options
    Hi,

Sorry, how do I delete a thread? I consolidated one and would like to delete the unneeded thread.

Thanks for the help,
    Larry
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Larry ... just consolidate all your cards for sale onto one thread and then edit the ones you want to delete by changing the title to "Please Delete". I think the Mods will delete it for you.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    craiggercraigger Posts: 656 ✭✭
    PM sent....check your messages
    Currently collecting all sports HOF Rookie Cards graded by PSA...for my sons Jayce & Luke.

Successful dealings with: ChiSoxCardboard,
    lbcoach20, ShootyBabitt, cincyredlegs, pclpads, jwgators, hoopguru33, mphilking, daverat, Hallco, corvette1340, 8irvin8, Pre72, Estil, BigDaddyBowman, al032184. 1966CUDA, gwinny, samspop