Home Precious Metals
Options

renman95 is gonna start packing now.

renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm happy to report that I will be in packing my Box o' $20 and 7070 soon. Details omitted for obvious reasons but if you see a man wearing a Groucho (not Karl) Marx mask, black tails and oversized shoes at the airport it may be me. image

I've sold almost all of my personal collection this past winter to fund my Box o' 20 and new home. It seems I've lucked out on the timing...except for the recent interest rate spike. Thanks Ben.

I'm pleased that I bought smoe better dates and mints of Saints. They have not been affected that much. I want to get this move behind me ASAP so I can take advantage of current "discount" prices.

Comments

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    Glad that you didn't have to rent a Brinks truck to move your stack. Congrats on whatever you're doing comrad.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    daOnlyBGdaOnlyBG Posts: 1,060 ✭✭
    Congratulations on your new home! Do you have pictures of your box of twenties?
    Successful BST transactions with: blu62vette, Shortgapbob, Dolan, valente151, cucamongacoin, ajaan

Interests:
    Pre-Jump Grade Project
    Toned Commemoratives
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on the move.... Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

image I see what you did there
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the big move Renman! I know you've been looking forward to this for a long time.
    I'll be fighting you for those 777 West Coast Deadheads in opentime!

Mahalo,

Zubie :-)
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, comrade! The next time you move to Hawaii, I will sell my metals when you announce! Talk about a harbinger! Make sure you get some beach time in as soon as you can. So cool.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ComradeRenski, one big salute. Watch those politics. Here's to mangos and champagne for sunday brunch.
    Have a nice day
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aloha! Send us a postcard with the ocean view, framed by a mai tai in your right hand, a saint in your left, and your toes underneath. enjoy!

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options
    mhammermanmhammerman Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy your well deserved new digs. Keep on stackin'.
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Aloha! Send us a postcard with the ocean view, framed by a mai tai in your right hand, a saint in your left, and your toes underneath. enjoy! >>