Home Precious Metals
Options

silver bars are booming...

rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭
keceph `anah

Comments

• Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is $1,055 for a three ounce bar. Bidding activity shows lots of bids over $900 in the last two minutes.

I'm feeling a lot better about the price I paid for a similar bar 2 years ago. image
  • Options
    Awesome activity. There are some pretty serious bar collectors out there. With silver prices where they are at, and the momentum still swinging downward, this kind of activity shows that a serious collector base has formed. Its not so much about the silver content anymore, its now scarcity/rarity, condition, varieties, strong strike/impressment, unique or not, and off course the COOL factor.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Awesome activity. There are some pretty serious bar collectors out there. With silver prices where they are at, and the momentum still swinging downward, this kind of activity shows that a serious collector base has formed. Its not so much about the silver content anymore, its now scarcity/rarity, condition, varieties, strong strike/impressment, unique or not, and off course the COOL factor. >>

Perceived rare bars with a strong collector base are not subject to PM price swings.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    $100 bar sold for $1,055 which has silver content of hardly $60. Great score! I’m curious to learn all that I can about collectible bars. Does anyone here collect bars??