Home Metal Detecting

DigVid02 (VTH5)- 2013-05-27- Coinshooting in Old Town Brunswick

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
My second full-length detecting video.

Please sit back and enjoy it, if you've got 24 minutes to burn.

I think it turned out OK. Future videos will probably be shorter, single-target affairs, though.

Still learning the software, and how to use YouTube as an uploader rather than a downloader.

Coins-to-crap ratio (7 out of 10) pretty good in this one.

Keepers-to-non-keepers ratio (2 out of 10) also not bad.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun video. While watching it I was thinking back to my days when I lived in the south. Do you ever get bitten by fire ants?

Oops - you explained that later in the video image
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    What editing program do you use?
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What editing program do you use? >>

Windows Movie Maker, but I have to use conversion software to convert my camera's video from Quicktime to MP3 format so I can use the Windows Movie Maker.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • StaircoinsStaircoins Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭

Very much cool!

Really enjoyed the movie.

• rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks LordM, very entertaining... I have to get back in the MD groove... Cheers, RickO
  • guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,237 ✭✭✭
    cool video and finds Rob. You know what this means huh? We here won't be happy now unless you post AT LEAST 1 of these videos per week showing us your digging spots and finds!

I know it's alot of effort, so get to it! image
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>cool video and finds Rob. You know what this means huh? We here won't be happy now unless you post AT LEAST 1 of these videos per week showing us your digging spots and finds!

I know it's alot of effort, so get to it! image >>

+1 image
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *whew*

Don't think I'm up THAT particular challenge, but now that I have a headmounted camera, I can maybe crank out one or two shorter, single-target movies more regularly.

Of course I'll need to find something interesting. Not a whole lotta folks are gonna subscribe to me on YouTube if I started showing movies where nothing but a single nail or corroded zinc cent is found!

• pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭✭
    haha, you could always "re-create" your better finds with your camera! You know, like the TV shows it comes out of the ground in a PCGS slab, or without any dirt. Just put a little disclaimer at the end image