Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Who wants a free Roberto Clemente Card ? Winner announced

Little group of Problem Cards Free, Great for a start for Kids or Kids at heart.
Post to this thread to be entered in the giveaway.
One post per person.
Tell me why you Like the CU Boards in your post.
Good luck winner drawn with random number generator

FREE CARDS below

Comments

• Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i like the CU boards because sometimes a member will post a thread with a handful of semi-attractive cards disguised as a giveaway, but then he surprises the heck outta me and a PSA 8 Jordan rookie shows up in my mailbox. image
  • Options
    MrNearMintMrNearMint Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    I like the cu forum because it's the only place I can go to discuss or learn about sportscards. Nobody in my life collects cards.
  • Options
    I like the CU boards for the incredible wealth of knowledge in all areas of collecting, and in addition to many friendly people here.
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    I like the CU Boards because it's a place to go where I can have a conversation with a GUY. I live with 3 ladies, none of whom think collecting pictures of cards with men on them is fun!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    I like the CU Boards because it's a good place to learn more about cards and see purrty scans of PSA 9s and 10s.
  • Options
    royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    I like all of the entertainment it brings.
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • Options
    lbcoach20lbcoach20 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭
    I like the CU boards because it takes me away for a few hours from the everyday chaos of my life. But I am not complaining..... image
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    I like this forum because I've met great people, learned a ton, and bought some great cards from great people. Ps- I'm from Puerto Rico and a HUGE Clemente fan! image
  • Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,938 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this board because this is where my best friends and people I respect frequent. Oh Gawd I need to get a life. image
    Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options
    I love the PSA forums because reading it helped get me back into collecting cards after a 12 year abscence. The wealth of knowledge and insight on these forums is truly astonishing, I learn or see something new about sportscards every day!
    I collect vintage PSA graded SF Giants, Willie Mays, McCovey, Cepeda, Marichal and Perry. And modern players like Buster Posey, Will Clark and Barry Bonds.

youtube acct
  • Options
    That Clemente IA card was the first card I ever owned that was worth over $1.00 according to the first Beckett's bound book. Had to be around 1979.
    My favorite ball players throughout the years: Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy, Ellis Burks, Lance Berkman
  • Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I love this board because this is where my best friends and people I respect frequent. Oh Gawd I need to get a life. image >>

Ralph, you get a pass 'cause you're old & stuff. The proper answer for a guy with "Brick" as his handle should have been, "I love lamp."

I've met some really cool dudes here over the years, some of whom I know would be close friends were we to live in the same area. I've learned a LOT, had some great laughs and am glad to have a good place to share my cardboard fetish.
  • Options
    dtkk49adtkk49a Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭
    I like these boards because I learn something new every day and because I get to see some great certified cards !
    Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"
  • Options
    giantsfan20giantsfan20 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭
    What i like about this forum is the opportunity to learn about different areas of sports cards and collectiables and ask questions for those in the know and different perspective on all things sports realated as well.image
  • Options
    >>

I've met some really cool dudes here over the years, some of whom I know would be close friends were we to live in the same area. I've learned a LOT, had some great laughs and am glad to have a good place to share my cardboard fetish. >>

Yeah, what he said +1
    Regards
    Charlie G
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the board because I really appreciate the sharing of information related to the hobby that makes this a fantastic place to learn about aspects I never otherwise would have found out about.
  • Options
    SmittysSmittys Posts: 9,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winner drawn in the am
  • Options
    benderbroethbenderbroeth Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    I love this forum because of the wonderful folks who know about signings and great group piggyback specials!!!!
    my t-205's

looking for low grade t205's psa 1-2
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    I love the CU boards because when I get bored at work I have something to do.

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    I love the CU boards as I have been coming here since the beginning and enjoy talking the hobby with everyone here who shares the same interests.
    The Clemente card would be an awesome gift for my nephew who will be 11 on 6/24 and considers Roberto Clemente his favorite player. In fact he
    wore his Pirates jersey on Halloween in a Philles neighborhood.

Thanks for the contest.

aconte
  • Options
    JuggsJuggs Posts: 495
    I like the CU board for the same reason my wife hates the CU board...it inspires me to spend more money on cards.
  • Options
    uyu906uyu906 Posts: 276 ✭✭
    I love the Cu boards because of the information that can be gleaned here, as well as the drama.
    Looking to trade for, or purchase, raw or graded vintage for my baseball sets: 1927 York Caramel, 1951 Bowman, 1957 Topps, 1967-1979.
    http://richsbaseball.webs.com
  • Options
    and the winner is
    Giantsdude24
    pm your address
  • Options
    Last call for winner to claim
  • Options
    Baez578Baez578 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Giantsdude!
  • Options
    zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
    Another great giveaway from Smittys

very generous

• Options
    Noo! Of course I win something and naturally don't find out until years later. Oh well...
    I collect vintage PSA graded SF Giants, Willie Mays, McCovey, Cepeda, Marichal and Perry. And modern players like Buster Posey, Will Clark and Barry Bonds.

youtube acct