Home Precious Metals
Options

$28 apmex ASEs w free shipping (order of 5)

tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
While not outstanding (at ~$5.50 premium), for a small order increment of 5, maybe not so bad - today.

At least they are new, from Apmex Ebay, W FREE SHIPPING.

What do you think?
COA

Comments

• Options
    OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭
    5.50 premium... Not a huge fan.

Im looking at grabbing some of these. Good company with quick shipping.

Monarch 1oz Bars
    Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    I know im not proposing a huge discount, just cost savings a lil bit

They also have rounds for 24.35

1oz round

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761
    Provident has Libertads at $2.69 over spot.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    johnperk747johnperk747 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Not a big fan of the "rounds" (that being said, I do have 3 rolls, total of 60)

I still like ASE's and Maples the best . . . also what I have the most of image

Keep for the long run, IMHO, Silver is still a good investment!!

Blessings
  • Options

<< <i>5.50 premium... Not a huge fan.

Im looking at grabbing some of these. Good company with quick shipping.

Monarch 1oz Bars >>

Looks like these went fast... :/

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    I do like the monarch poured. I have the smaller series and want the 10oz'er as well.
    Got a few Bucks too for the heck of it.

This is still a good time to get any odd or different pieces.
    COA
  • Options
    mikeygmikeyg Posts: 1,002

In the last few days,apmex offered libertads for $25.49 and african elephants for about $25.Provident has libertads for $25 and I think CMLs at $24 and change.I have been buying rolls like crazy for the last few weeks.I cant see losing money on these deals.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revised....APMEX's ASE lot of 5...now $120.35 + $5 discount good for another day. Just ordered a few sets. image

Link
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    bretts911bretts911 Posts: 764 ✭✭✭
    Ordered 2 23 bucks an ounce you can't beat that
  • Options

<< <i>Revised....APMEX's ASE lot of 5...now $120.35 + $5 discount good for another day. Just ordered a few sets. image

Link >>

That's a very good price. The discount seems to be applied immediately.
  • Options
    hchcoinhchcoin Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. That is a good deal!
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, ordered the limit: 50 X 5 coins @ 23.09 ea. delivered. Great deal for anyone buying silver today. image

too bad it was the bullion category, no ebay bucks. image

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    I just watched the deal go away image Maybe next time.

• Options
    yep, price just went up to 26.81 ea.

wife did get an order in for 20 at the lower price. She didn't take my advice and buy the limit of 50.

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    Price now $139.05!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options

<< <i>yep, price just went up to 26.81 ea.

wife did get an order in for 20 at the lower price. She didn't take my advice and buy the limit of 50. >>

That was a quick offer! Thanks again OPA for the heads up!
    I was able to buy more than 50 Eagles in 2 transactions.
  • Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Revised....APMEX's ASE lot of 5...now $120.35 + $5 discount good for another day. Just ordered a few sets. image

Link >>

Did they really drop that low?

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    I hate to think this...but the cynic in me wonders....unloading some inventory quickly before the next big knockdown?
    I hope not!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up! I got 15 before the price got jacked up. However, on the way to work i was already planning to buy more when i got home and now am kicking myself for not buying more. Oh well.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options

<< <i>I hate to think this...but the cynic in me wonders....unloading some inventory quickly before the next big knockdown?
    I hope not! >>

Then why raise the price 3.72 per coin? Must have been a problem with their auto price adjuster (to spot).

• Options
    Gone in a flash
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I hate to think this...but the cynic in me wonders....unloading some inventory quickly before the next big knockdown?
    I hope not! >>

Then why raise the price 3.72 per coin? >>

They must have sold enough at that price to reach their cash needs or target?
  • Options

<< <i>
    Then why raise the price 3.72 per coin? Must have been a problem with their auto price adjuster (to spot). >>

If that's the case, they have "lost" a lot of money. They sold at least 1000 sets at the lower price.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>
    Then why raise the price 3.72 per coin? Must have been a problem with their auto price adjuster (to spot). >>

If that's the case, they have "lost" a lot of money. They sold at least 1000 sets at the lower price. >>

Looks like they took in around $18,000 less over that time. I got 5 sets earlier yesterday at the $139.99 and $5 per set discount.
  • Options
    Just saw this, bummer!

Gratz to those that got em!

• Options
    keep watching the listing, anything can happen!

• Options
    I am not sure if it happened today but Apmex website has a new look, that could have been the reason of the glitch.
  • Options

<< <i>I am not sure if it happened today but Apmex website has a new look, that could have been the reason of the glitch. >>

That happened yesterday
  • Options
    bestmrbestmr Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭
    Anyone get confirmation on shipment yet? I actually wouldn't be surprised if Apmex cancelled the orders and refunded us.
    Positive dealing with oilstates2003, rkfish, Scrapman1077, Weather11am, Guitarwes, Twosides2acoin, Hendrixkat, Sevensteps, CarlWohlforth, DLBack, zug, wildjag, tetradrachm, tydye, NotSure, AgBlox, Seemyauction, Stopmotion, Zubie, Fivecents, Musky1011, Bstat1020, Gsa1fan several times, and Mkman123 LOTS of times
  • Options
    no confirmation number. I'm showing estimated delivery by June 10 and positive buyer feedback.

• Options

<< <i>no confirmation number. I'm showing estimated delivery by June 10 and positive buyer feedback. >>

Same here, but I did get a conf. # for the previous day order. Shipped 6/5.
  • Options

<< <i>no confirmation number. I'm showing estimated delivery by June 10 and positive buyer feedback. >>

Same for me. Estimate shipping date on Apmex website is 6/9. (I wasn't aware they were saving eBay's orders under your account in their website)
  • Options

<< <i>

Same for me. Estimate shipping date on Apmex website is 6/9. (I wasn't aware they were saving eBay's orders under your account in their website) >>

That's something new that was just made available. It includes all your purchases over the years, direct or ebay. In addition APMEX provides you your cost and the current Retail value of each purchase, along with a total "profit or loss" indication for each individual purchase.
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone get confirmation on shipment yet? I actually wouldn't be surprised if Apmex cancelled the orders and refunded us. >>

Just received notice that my order shipped today.image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone get confirmation on shipment yet? I actually wouldn't be surprised if Apmex cancelled the orders and refunded us. >>

Just received notice that my order shipped today.image >>

And thanks for the info about the new features on Apmex.

edited to add: received tracking for my sets.
  • Options
    Received my APMEX order from 6/3 Today....The one I placed on 6/4 is scheduled to be in tomorrow. Great packaging, prompt shipment (free) along with decent looking bullion ASE's. image
  • Options
    posted tracking from my purchase today. USPS on the order for 100 and FedEx for the 250 order. OPA did you get over 20 and were they in tubes?

Update: recieved the first 100, in tubes.

• Options

<< <i>posted tracking form my purchase today. USPS on the order for 100 and FedEx for the 250 order. OPA did you get over 20 and were they in tubes? >>

I did not order more than 20 at a time .... Mine came in individual flips ....
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>posted tracking form my purchase today. USPS on the order for 100 and FedEx for the 250 order. OPA did you get over 20 and were they in tubes? >>

I did not order more than 20 at a time .... Mine came in individual flips .... >>

Incoming 1k flips Derryb, have fun with that :/

• Options
    received mine today look great image
  • Options

<< <i>received mine today look great image >>

Likewise...my 2d order placed on 6/4...excellent quality for bullion ASE's .... all in flips, but I've got lots of empty tubes to put them image
  • Options

<< <i>

Just received notice that my order shipped today.image >>

Got my 25 yesterday. One tube and 5 in flips.
  • Options
    Mine transited through MA instead of NJ. Hope to pick them up Monday or Tuesday.

Glad to hear they ship in tubes, I have some empty but not enough.
  • Options
    Doesn't seem like such a hot buy now with JM Bullion at $24.68 a pop.
  • Options
    Scottsdale has ASE's,

Wire Transfer 5 - 24 $501.31 ea. ($25.06) free shipping.
  • Options
    Picked up my orders today.
    Rolls came "Apmex sealed" and the loose ones look great!
  • Options

<< <i>Picked up my orders today.
    Rolls came "Apmex sealed" and the loose ones look great! >>

My roll had the mint strapping tape and an APMEX sticker, but not an APMEX seal.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Picked up my orders today.
    Rolls came "Apmex sealed" and the loose ones look great! >>

My roll had the mint strapping tape and an APMEX sticker, but not an APMEX seal. >>

Same as mine.
    I used these things "" (don't know how you call them) because it was not a real seal. image