Home Precious Metals
Options

SILVER . . Another dip, another Buy . . :)

So, I picked up another 8 rolls of ASE today . . . Anyone else do the same??

(Side Note: Is Gainesville so BIG that it takes almost 2 weeks just to get coins out for shipping image )

Blessings

Comments

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think saterday if the my dealer comes thru.
  • Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭
    I like people who put their $$$ where their mouth is.

Don't know about Gainsville's shipping. Seems to me they would be quite efficient being they are as big as they are and most of the mad rush is over after the recent fallout. I guess it all depends on how you send payment as for shipping times.
    @ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    Premium's a bit steep still, for me. How'd you do on price?
  • Options
    johnperk747johnperk747 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

I thought the price was right: $527.10 per roll.
    A couple of other places that I have used don't charge shipping but even paying shipping, at the time this was best price I found!! image

Blessings
  • Options
    PokermandudePokermandude Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting on my previous Goldmart order that was supposed to ship 2 weeks ago. Going to hassle them on the phone again today before they close.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>I'm still waiting on my previous Goldmart order that was supposed to ship 2 weeks ago. Going to hassle them on the phone again today before they close. >>

I ordered on 5/15. Check arrived 5/20 and they shipped yesterday, 5/30.
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    I ordered mid-April before I left for my 5 week trip. Sent a bank wire which they confirmed they received around April 18th. I requested that they ship on May 17th so it would get here right around the time I returned. I've called them probably 5 times, was told it would go out yesterday. No dice. Still nothing today.
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Mattscoin - Canadian coins, World Coins, Silver, Gold, Coin lots, Modern Mint Products & Collections
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll wait for the silver bear to go into hibernation. As such, I refuse to catch the falling "silver knife."
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    I added another 30 oz to the SDB this week...a roll of ASEs and an Engelhard 10ozer purchased from a forum member.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    Pulled the trigger on a monster box of maples today.

Still waiting on my Goldmart from April 15th... Latest update from them on shipping time is "probably this week"
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grabbed 350 of the APMEX "error listing" ASEs from ebay for 23.09 ea. before they raised the price.

Keep an open mind, or get financially repressed -Zoltan Pozsar

• Options
    "probably this week"?
    Geeeeez!
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options

<< <i>"probably this week"?
    Geeeeez! >>

Yeah pretty much. They won't be getting more of my business. I'll gladly pay the extra 15-20 cents/oz to not deal with these kind of shenanigans.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought twenty 10 oz OPM silver bars from Provident Metals. At 89 cents over melt with free shipping, I just couldn't pass up this deal. I may have to wait a few weeks for delivery but they'll be new bars sealed in plastic from a well known reputable refinery.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I didn't just blow Sunday plumber, 11 tree removal, and septic tank monies in the span of the past 2 weeks I would have fired some powder. Alas, the keg is dry...
  • Options

<< <i>I bought twenty 10 oz OPM silver bars from Provident Metals. At 89 cents over melt with free shipping, I just couldn't pass up this deal. I may have to wait a few weeks for delivery but they'll be new bars sealed in plastic from a well known reputable refinery. >>

Agree...great price & reputable refinery. I'll wait for the usual Friday silver meltdown before I consider buying some.
  • Options
    UNLVinoUNLVino Posts: 416

<< <i>

<< <i>I bought twenty 10 oz OPM silver bars from Provident Metals. At 89 cents over melt with free shipping, I just couldn't pass up this deal. I may have to wait a few weeks for delivery but they'll be new bars sealed in plastic from a well known reputable refinery. >>

Agree...great price & reputable refinery. I'll wait for the usual Friday silver meltdown before I consider buying some. >>

I like Provident put in an order Saturday. Was just going to do a few rolls of ASE's, then they had a good price on 1/4 oz AGE's so I figure I could use a couple of those, then I see the RCM 1oz gold had a good price, then the OPM year of the snake gold looked cool. So I ended up spending about three times what I wanted, but the gold ident up nicely since then image
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,410 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Agree...great price & reputable refinery. I'll wait for the usual Friday silver meltdown before I consider buying some. >>

The sale ends at noon on Friday so don't wait too long.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>"probably this week"?
    Geeeeez! >>

Yeah pretty much. They won't be getting more of my business. I'll gladly pay the extra 15-20 cents/oz to not deal with these kind of shenanigans. >>

I've definitely had it with Goldmart now. Called them today and was told they'd call me right back. 2 hours later I call them again and am told my shipment will be in the mail "middle of next week for sure".

Cliffs: Made an order on April 16th of products they claimed to have in stock. Bankwire sent that day, payment confirmed on April 23rd. I requested they ship on May 17th to arrive in time for my return from being overseas. Three weeks of them dragging their feet, empty promises and not one returned call. I get that their are market circumstances out of their control at times, but this is ridiculous. /rant
  • Options
    UNLVinoUNLVino Posts: 416
    My order with Provident on Saturday was received today!
  • Options
    BaleyBaley Posts: 22,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hooray! image

Liberty: Parent of Science & Industry

• Options

<< <i>The sale ends at noon on Friday so don't wait too long >>

"Patience is virtue"...

btw: Offer ends Friday 6/07/2013 at 5pm CST.
  • Options
    down .55 today ..6/7/2013 low/high 21.75 --22.89
    [URL=http://s254.photobucket.com/user/Zrider_2008/media/t24_ag_en_usoz_6-1.gif.html]image[/URL]
  • Options
    nibannynibanny Posts: 2,761

<< <i>

<< <i>The sale ends at noon on Friday so don't wait too long >>

"Patience is virtue"...

btw: Offer ends Friday 6/07/2013 at 5pm CST. >>

I just placed an order. Took advantage of the good price of OPM bars and added something else since they ship for free.

Expect Ag to drop even more! image
    The member formerly known as Ciccio / Posts: 1453 / Joined: Apr 2009
  • Options
    I just placed an order. Took advantage of the good price of OPM bars and added something else since they ship for free."

+1

Hard to pass up. I have ordered from Provident many times and am always happy with their service. A top notch company.
    Yeah, now that I also bought, prices should continue to drop as always.
    Longer term stacker here.

• Options

<< <i>

Good heads up OPA.
    I did wait until today to place my order after your post reminded me of the Friday drops!
  • Options
    johnperk747johnperk747 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭
    WELL . . . Another Friday, another dip, another 8 rolls . . what can I say image

Went back to Gainesville, $518.05 for a roll of ASE is a very good price in my book!!

Blessings
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Good heads up OPA.
    I did wait until today to place my order after your post reminded me of the Friday drops! >>

Placed my order this afternoon...I guess I saved about $.50 per oz by waiting. ( I hate when I try to catch a falling knife, but on the other hand the gambler in me couldn't pass on a decent deal ) I also ordered, pre order item, a roll of their "Don't Tread on Me | Eternal Vigilance | 1 oz Silver Rounds" it was included in the free shipping bundle. Nice design.

Don't Tread on Me