Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

WE HAVE POPPAGE - ANYONE INTERESTED IN PIGGYBACKING ON A $10 BLUE FLIP SUBMISSION?

Comments

• Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭
    EYEBONE - Cards were received yesterday. Once payment is made, you'll be ready.

SIGN UP HAS NOW CLOSED. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE A PM WITH INSTRUCTIONS (MOST WERE SENT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO). IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE BUT DIDN'T GET A PM PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    payment sent derrick.
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    churchiscoolchurchiscool Posts: 532 ✭✭
    i plan on finalizing gathering up the cards this week (some still in transit) and sending 20-25 cards next week to ya by express mail. i have around 30+ but still unsure whether to go some red flip or not.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭
    Finally figure out that my submission will likely be just 10. Mailing out this week.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    FOO3112 - Cards received. Once payment is made, you will be ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    Mschwade - Amount added.

Alifaxwa2 - Payment Received. Will post when cards received - then you'll be ready for submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    GR - payment received. Will post when cards are received.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Same address still? 25 Items are going out as soon as I hear back.
  • Options
    yes, same as before. you should have gotten a pm a week or so ago. if you need it lmk

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Allen - Money received. Will post when cards have been received.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Redheart54 - Payment Received. Will post when I get your items.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I will make a post tomorrow night about packages received the last two days (sorry I have family from Virginia in town this weekend). I have three that I'm going to the PO right now to pick up. I'll make an updated listing tomorrow of what I got.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Huggyface - Cards/Payment Received. You are ready for the submission.

Alifaxwa2 - Items received. You are ready for submission.

Doug Wannall - Items received. I need to know what your CU user name is please.

GR - Items received. You are ready for submission.

BIGJED - Items received. Once payment is made, you'll be ready for the submission.

This was all yesterday's mail. Today's hasn't come yet - so if you had items to be delivered today, it's still coming (but if I have to sign I may miss it today and will get it tomorrow).

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    gstarlinggstarling Posts: 463 ✭✭
    Ended up upping my shipment to 8 total items. They're in the mail with payment by check today.

Greg Starling = gstarling here on the forum
    Currently Buying:
    2004 Tommie Harris SPX Printing Plate (White Whale will pay top $$$)
    1994 SP Football Die Cuts PSA 10s
  • Options
    hockeycrazyhockeycrazy Posts: 309 ✭✭
    31 cards mailed off on Friday. Payment sent via Paypal gift today. Thanks very much for putting this together! Dave
  • Options
    cardsnbeads - Items/payment received. You are ready for submission

allen - items received. You are ready for submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    1all1all Posts: 509 ✭✭✭
    Hi Derrick,

I wanted to make sure you got my PM and my PayPal payment.

Thanks again!
    Doug Wanna11
  • Options
    I did Doug. sorry I updated the original post, but didn't reply

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    FOO3112 - $ received. You are ready for the submission

Hockeycrazy - items received. You are ready for the submission

Brandon554- Items received. Once paid, you are ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Excellent, thank you for doing this Derrick .
  • Options
    Nascar360Nascar360 Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭
    Package and money (via PayPal) sent today for 5 items.
  • Options
    JHS5120 - Items received today. Once payment is made, you will be ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    DetroitSquirrel - Items & payment received. You are ready for the submission.

Churchiscool - Items received. You are ready for the submission

MSchwade - Items & Payment Received. You are ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I just got word that a large package with four member's items all together won't get to me until Monday evening. I was hoping to send it off on Monday, but it looks like the submission will be shipped out either Tuesday or Wednesday (there are over 100 items arriving so it'll take me a bit to get it all together). I just wanted to give everyone a heads up so they knew it'll be a day later than we anticipated. But hopefully we'll have enough items that they will consider doing the $10 special for us again.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Nascar360 - Items received. You are ready for the submission.

KLS23 - Items received. You are ready for the submission.

1980sCollector - Items Received. You are ready for the submission.

Gstarling - Items/Payment Received. You are ready for the submission

BostonAmericans - Items Received. You are ready for the submission

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    BIgjed - payment received. You are ready for the submission.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Hookem - Item received. Once payment is made you are ready for the submission.

JeffD27177 - Items/Payment received. You are ready for the submission.

(I tried updating last night, but the CU site was down)

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    IRONMANFAN - $ received.

Hopefully tomorrow the three packages we have outstanding will come in. I have everything else packed up and ready to go, so hopefully Tuesday they'll be in the mail for sure.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Just missed this sub. Took too long finding, then having them autographed. Thanks for getting it all set up raiderguy.

• Options
    RedHeart54RedHeart54 Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭
    Derrick I sent you a PM but the USPS ruined the package I sent and it was returned to me today. Alas, I will be out of the submission.
  • Options
    Catman, Bellagiopokerking, Jim Tozzi and Mike Hardi - Items/Payment Received (except PSA might "lose" one of the Al Davis cuts...I apologize in advance.....)

I'm still waiting on Ironmanfan and another JHS5120 package. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow and I can get them in the mail Wednesday.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    I heard for evey one they lose they substitute a Len Ford!
  • Options
    I'm hoping the 2 JSA ones I'm submitting cross over to PSA. Guess we'll see image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    As my post yesterday said - I still had what I thought was two packages outstanding. I'm hoping (still am) that they can go out tomorrow.

JHS5120 - Package received. You are ready for submission.

Ironmanfan - items received today. You are ready for submission

Benderbroethe - I think your package came today (Edward Broeth??). I never got a response so I wasn't aware you were still taking part in the submission. If this is you, please make payment ASAP so I can get this out tomorrow.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Items will be going out tomorrow. I'll post again when they get delivered to PSA. If anyone knows a better way to get a hold of benderbroeth, please let me know.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I forgot to change the title. Each time there is a major update, I'll change the title so when you get the email notification you'll know what the update is about.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    We have shipped with an expected delivery to newport beach on friday. i'll update when i get notification that it's been delivered.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    Thank you Derrick . Good luck to you and everybody in the submission .
  • Options
    Tracking update this morning had the package departing Anaheim's sort facility. In the past, it's been out for delivery the same day that happens - so I'm assuming it'll be delivered today. I'll update when I get that notification.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    We have arrived in Newport Beach. Two day shipping - not bad image. Hopefully they sign for it today, and don't hold off until Monday.

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    i live in the area and once it's hit anaheim overnight 95%+ things get delivered the next morning (i'm 10 min closer to anaheim than NB would be). seems like you went express this go round instead of of registered mail?
  • Options
    No, it's registered. First class/Priority usually takes 3 days for me, so I guess registered bumped it up a day image

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    package delivered. will post when welog in

"In Al We Trust!"

• Options
    I cant remember if I thanked you or not, not...THANK YOU!! I couldn't of afforded to send in what I did if it wasn't for this group sub! One of my subs Im sooooooo excited / anxious to see if its authentic...It was told to me it was by a very reputable signature dealer....but this will put it all to rest...I think lol

Ive never seen one for sale on eBay, and I keep checking. Heres to hoping!!!!

Cheers
  • Options
    CatmanCatman Posts: 267 ✭✭
    Hey Detroit, what did you send in that you haven't seen on eBay?
  • Options
    Still waiting to log but wanted to update everyone bump.

"In Al We Trust!"