Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Memorial Day swap anyone? ENTRY CLOSED

Curious if anyone would be interested in a Memorial Day swap. Something like.........sign up by the 15, try to ship by Memorial Day? That would give everyone a couple weeks to get packages together.

Edited to add--------the usual price range?
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    hookedoncoinshookedoncoins Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭
    I would be game.

-Jarrett Roberts
  • Options
    Count me in.
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    I would be negligent if I did not enter a Memorial Day swap, being that I am a vet of both Korea and Vietnam with a bronze star to show for Nam. Louie
  • Options
    I might join in, but I do not know what "the usual price range " is.
    Please enlighten me.
    "Knowledge without wisdom is folly."
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    Heh...sorry....the usual range is $25-$35.
    imageimage

• Options
    LuvdawgsLuvdawgs Posts: 1,512
    Unfortunately I won't be able to be in this swap image I have guests coming on May 15 and staying for a while. If the swap were
    over before that, I would've entered. Will be looking forward to the swap after this one image

Susan

• Options
    MacCoinMacCoin Posts: 2,545 ✭✭
    wow yes I'm in.

I hate it when you see my post before I can edit the spelling.

Always looking for nice type coins

my local dealer
  • Options
    prooflikeprooflike Posts: 3,879 ✭✭
    What kind of coins do you swap & what do you base value on?

• Options
    OK , I'm in for another.image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Options
    moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always in. image

Say, is this a "send to the person who posts after you", or a "mix them up in a hat, end end up getting sent to by Spinaker AGAIN" swap? image

am

100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options

Say, I notice that nobody else has signed up for this swap... I hope it isn't because anyone is hesitatant for ME to send him or her a swap pacackage (I sometimes worry about that sort of thing). Well, just FYI, I think I will include, in this swap pacackage, both the Denver and Philly 2001 "10 coin" uncirculated mint sets, along with some other circulated coins. image

am
    100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  • Options
    Can I sign up twice to get a package from moursund as well? image Sounds like the person after moursund will be a lucky person indeed. image
    currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
    Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
    Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
    Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
    Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay
  • Options
    Sign Me up please
    Rich
  • Options
    jd820jd820 Posts: 32
    Another swap. Got to love it!!! I'm in. I collect all slabs. Thank you, Joe, image
  • Options
    AvarelAvarel Posts: 143 ✭✭
    I'm in as well.
    Chirsto duce vincamus

Pro Deo Et Patria
  • Options
    no new takers? lets roll !image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options

So, where's the official "SEND TO" list?

Say, I'm still waiting for my package from the slab swap. Everybody get theirs?

am
  • Options
    LouieLouie Posts: 1,132
    am, sure do hope I get you in the swap. Would like to get those proof sets. Louie
  • Options

Not proof sets, but mint sets. You know, "pocket change". imageimage

am
  • Options
    GaCoinGuyGaCoinGuy Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭✭
    Since there have been no signups for the past couple days, I will close entering and will post the send-to list in another thread. Names will be listed in the order in which people signed up.
    imageimage