Home Precious Metals
Options

merit

merit has free shipping on your 1st order with insured delivery..

I never have delt with merit yet. I was placing an order today and they said they would call me right back. I was planning on buying 2, or 3 100 oz Engelhard at 2308 ea.. the guy took my name and number and said he would lock me in and call me right back. Have yet to get that call its been about 5 hours now...
collector of gold and silver bullion..Owner of "aaa trash be gone" buffalo ny
references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So??????? Did you get the call?? Inquiring minds want to know...Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    collectallcollectall Posts: 202 ✭✭
    no body has called me yet.. Im going to call now, cause im willing to bet he never locked me in, if not im goin to wait for it to go down , at least to where about it was when I called in to order.
    references for completed transactions : smittys , guitarwes , vetter, JamesM , durexmetals, luke marshall ,perry hall, indiananationals,tamu15 , freechance , wdrob, jimineez1
  • Options
    I called today.. apparently when I originally contacted the company months ago. sumone claimed me, lol. as there customer, so the guy who answered the phone and said he would get right back to me, was not the sales man who claimed me, and must have seen I was sumone elses customer and just played a hater move.... cause today when I spoke to the salesman who did claim me he said he hasn't heard from me since we spoke last month . .. and thern told me to place an order I had to put money in an account and then draw the purchase from that, apparently they use my money to buy it, and don't have in on hand, is what I assumed at that
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not an op to do business with, from what I read.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,442 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are their prices that good compared to the other PM dealers?

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    tneigtneig Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭
    2 Flags went up
    COA
  • Options
    YEAH I CHOSE NOT TO PLACE AN ORDER.. I will stick to who and what I know
  • Options
    prices are right in line it says they charge 1% ??
    the free shipping with insurance got my attention
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone says that they're going to "lock in" my price, I expect a confirmation number. If someone says that they're going to "call me right back", I expect that they'll call me right back.

Sometimes things happen, but this doesn't seem like anything other than a runaround and a bunch of bs. Just my opinion.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.