Home Precious Metals
Options

More fuel for the fire on the topic of gold manipulation

CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

Comments

• Options
    s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    If some mysterious force is manipulating gold gold lower, you should take advantage of the
    artificially low prices and buy it.
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>If some mysterious force is manipulating gold gold lower, you should take advantage of the
    artificially low prices and buy it. >>

EXACTLY! I understand that I am just a pawn in this game of life. I understand I can not change the powers hat be. All I ask for is a little understanding to be able to take advantage of the roller coaster effect caused by the left and right wing nuts.

Just saying.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>If some mysterious force is manipulating gold gold lower, you should take advantage of the

It's no mystery to those that understand how it's done. image And yes, buy all you can.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

It's no mystery to those that understand how it's done. image And yes, buy all you can. >>

Like the saying goes: "You can't fight City Hall or if you can't beat them, join them." image
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."