Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Mustard Stains

goldengolden Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
At the CSNS show on Friday I saw a dealer drop his entire lunch in the floor. Luckily the mustard missed his shirt. image

Comments

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your show report.image

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    LanLordLanLord Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did he eat it anyway?
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five second rule...
  • Options
    WTCGWTCG Posts: 8,940 ✭✭✭
    At a typical coin show I see twice (if not more) the mustard stains on the clothing of the public than I do on the dealers. At Central States I even saw a public member rest his sandwich on his belly. When he was sitting his mid section was so big and bulging that he used it as a tray table.
    Follow me on Twitter @wtcgroup
    Authorized dealer for PCGS, PCGS Currency, NGC, NCS, PMG, CAC. Member of the PNG, ANA. Member dealer of CoinPlex and CCE/FACTS as "CH5"
  • Options

<< <i>At a typical coin show I see twice (if not more) the mustard stains on the clothing of the public than I do on the dealers. At Central States I even saw a public member rest his sandwich on his belly. When he was sitting his mid section was so big and bulging that he used it as a tray table. >>

The coin collector, in his natural habitat, is often forced to such drastic measures in his endeavor to intake sustenance.
  • Options
    COALPORTERCOALPORTER Posts: 2,900 ✭✭

<< <i>At the CSNS show on Friday I saw a dealer drop his entire lunch in the floor. Luckily the mustard missed his shirt. image >>

I bet it was on a paper plate that was at least 3x overloaded ?
  • Options
    daOnlyBGdaOnlyBG Posts: 1,060 ✭✭
    There aren't enough mustard stain sections in show reports. Should prob make a note of this text time..
    Successful BST transactions with: blu62vette, Shortgapbob, Dolan, valente151, cucamongacoin, ajaan

Interests:
    Pre-Jump Grade Project
    Toned Commemoratives
  • Options
    lkeigwinlkeigwin Posts: 16,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you for your show report. >>

Too funny. image
    Lance.
  • Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most promising (?) lunch mishap I saw that never materialized was the potential for the tomato sauce to slide off a slice of Uno's wheel-o'-meat pizza.
  • Options
    astroratastrorat Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Thank you for your show report. >>

Too funny. image
    Lance. >>

+1
    Numismatist Ordinaire
    See http://www.doubledimes.com for a free online reference for US twenty-cent pieces
  • Options
    SoCalBigMarkSoCalBigMark Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compared to dandruff and BO mustard stains are minor stuff, we coin geeks, collectors and dealers alike are an odd lot.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    5 second rule only applies to solids.
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭
    I thought this was a Laura Sperber thread. image
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>At Central States I even saw a public member rest his sandwich on his belly. When he was sitting his mid section was so big and bulging that he used it as a tray table. >>

Not a good visual....image Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    MidLifeCrisisMidLifeCrisis Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread......wow.
  • Options
    richbeatrichbeat Posts: 2,288

<< <i>At the CSNS show on Friday I saw a dealer drop his entire lunch in the floor. Luckily the mustard missed his shirt. image >>

Well.....at least he didn't toss it! image
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,851 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>At the CSNS show on Friday I saw a dealer drop her entire lunch on the floor. Luckily the mustard missed her shirt. image >>

Well.....at least she didn't toss it! image >>

Fixed it.
  • Options
    richbeatrichbeat Posts: 2,288

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>At the CSNS show on Friday I saw a dealer drop her entire lunch on the floor. Luckily the mustard missed her shirt. image >>

Well.....at least she didn't toss it! image >>

Fixed it. >>

Thank you! image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file