Home Precious Metals

Can of worms anyone?

mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
Okay, so the Dems have been in control for some time and they have received a lot of resistance with the Obama care and a few other left wing projects.

Also, we have a strong base that feel the economy is being manipulated (DJIA and PM market).

Putting those two together, what is the probability that this office is suppressing PMs and artificially boosting the DOW so in the event that the Reps take over with the next election, they can/will be blamed for the turn and the crash.

What say you?
Ray

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

you are giving them too much credit . Politicians don't think of the future only the present . If they cared about the future we wouldn't have 16 trillion in debt and counting being left to future generations.
  • derrybderryb Posts: 36,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with transferring wealth to those that dictate the economic policy (and they ain't politicians).

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're still blaming Bush for everything so....who knows, but I doubt the folks on the hill are that pro-active with that kind of financial strategy. They'll react to it and go that route, but I doubt that's an actual 'planning' type of agenda that they have any real role in.
  • dbcoindbcoin Posts: 2,200 ✭✭
    Hmmm, you know, you may have something there. So Bush then intentionally ran up the debt, got us into unjustified wars, ran around without a plan, and screamed "terror, terror, terror" at every speech, just so he could crash the economy for Obama and the Dems. Wow, Bush was even more devious than I thought.
  • rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not think so Ray...... Cheers, RickO
  • streeterstreeter Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hmmm, you know, you may have something there. So Bush then intentionally ran up the debt, got us into unjustified wars, ran around without a plan, and screamed "terror, terror, terror" at every speech, just so he could crash the economy for Obama and the Dems. Wow, Bush was even more devious than I thought. >>

Dbc,
    You're close.
    All wars are economic. It is about oil-besides for those that try
    there isn't anything that can't be blamed on Bush.

Good job.
    Have a nice day
  • LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭
    Too bad apmex doesnt sell tin foil hats
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Too bad apmex doesnt sell tin foil hats >>

I'm thinking Silver hats would work better image
  • mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
  • s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    Fed has the pedal to the metal with QE. Stocks (S&P 500) making new closing high while I type.

PMs will be higher next year and we may have seen the lows for 2013 on gold and silver.
  • LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Too bad apmex doesnt sell tin foil hats >>

I'm thinking Silver hats would work better image >>

if it keeps out the rays, I'm in image
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"