Home Metal Detecting
Options

Relics Rescue Hunt. Culpepper VA NEED HELP Whites V3i

I was wondering if any forum members where going on the Relic Rescue hunt this week in Culpepper VA? If so I will be there and it be nice to meet up with some forum members there. I will be there along with a friend. When I come back I will update the forum with pics and finds....

Now I have a question for anyone who hunts in the RED CLAY Virgina soil.... I have only used my spectra v3i a handful of times and dont have any programs besides what the factory gives me. I have seen on the net I am pretty much in trouble due to the fact the soil is so bad there. So does anyone have any programs made for use in the red clay soil and if so could you share one with me? Let me know if so .... thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No programs for you on red dirt, but good luck..not sure if this will come through...attaching a file of programs for the V3, may be on in there.... if it does not, PM me your email address and I will send it that way. Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    pcgs69pcgs69 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭✭
    wish I was closer. Good luck on your search! Not familiar with the V3i at all
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emailed the program manual.... hope it helps....Cheers, RickO
  • Options
    RickO, THANK you. I looked over it and it seems to be filled with GREAT info. I just printed it out and its going with me to read tommrow night. As for the dig I will update it when I arrive home on Sunday with pics of the hunt and some finds ( if I have any). It cost 225.00 a person to go and there are around 100 people signed up. The land it is in was said to never be hunted but we shall see. Thanks again take care