Home Precious Metals
Options

Forgive me if this was already posted

Comments

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭
    It is customary to put a quick synopsis with your post that usually contains your opinions or why you want us to go read your link... otherwise you're like my kid when we go out. "Dad, look at this" (While I look at that I hear) "Dad, look at this".... goes on for hours without me being able to look at what I want
    ..lol

Besides, if you want conversation you might want to start with your opening comment. Just a link makes me just move on...

Just sayin.

Ray
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people buying high.....Cheers, RickO
  • Options

<< <i>It is customary to put a quick synopsis with your post that usually contains your opinions or why you want us to go read your link... otherwise you're like my kid when we go out. "Dad, look at this" (While I look at that I hear) "Dad, look at this".... goes on for hours without me being able to look at what I want
    ..lol

Besides, if you want conversation you might want to start with your opening comment. Just a link makes me just move on...

Just sayin.

Ray >>

Well - you looked. My only opinion on the matter was spelled out in my link text. But I understand what you mean. image
  • Options
    ksammutksammut Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It is customary to put a quick synopsis with your post that usually contains your opinions or why you want us to go read your link... otherwise you're like my kid when we go out. "Dad, look at this" (While I look at that I hear) "Dad, look at this".... goes on for hours without me being able to look at what I want
    ..lol

Just sayin.

Ray >>

Some of us post links to articles that others may not have seen as a courtesy. I will post the headinline with my link but may not give any opinions. Sometimes the links spark a lot of conversation and other times not so much. I personally appreciate others posting precious metal and coin article links as some get by me even though I read many each day.

Ken
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.

My Numismatics with Kenny eBay Store Over 6000 listings and growing with more than 39,000 items sold

My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

..lol

Just sayin.

Ray >>

Some of us post links to articles that others may not have seen as a courtesy. I will post the headinline with my link but may not give any opinions. Sometimes the links spark a lot of conversation and other times not so much. I personally appreciate others posting precious metal and coin article links as some get by me even though I read many each day.

Ken >>

Point taken, thanks.

Ray
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not a big deal except those of us with short memories (such as yours truly) who keep clicking on the same thread because we already forgot what was in it.image
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.