Home Precious Metals
Options

Just What Is Going On With The Gold In JPMorgan's Vault?

Uh Oh,

With Gold hitting $1,452.20 as I write this,what is clear is that the Plan to crush all popular interest in gold (and redirect it into stocks, or simple purchases of Made in China trinkets) conceived by these central-planning academics and tenured professors in some dimly lit room has massively backfired.

We have retraced 50% of the dip in about 6 days. I think they will do it again because they are so dumb. They have no understanding that people do not live in a vacuum.

They do not understand that it is not the 1980's or 90's anymore. They won't get away with this crap anymore.

Folks are 2-3 steps ahead of them these days because information technology has leveled the playing field.

Sure, the Central Banksters can create money out of thin air, but only as long as we allow it to continue as a society.

At some point, the Government will ELIMINATE the 'middle man' and do what Lincoln did in 1862 without a Central Bank.
I was ‘COINB0Y' with 4812 posts and ‘Expert Collector’ ranking (Joined in 2006).

Comments

• Options
    LowBudgetLowBudget Posts: 383 ✭✭
    Interesting.....I used to work in the Chase Plaza vault that he's talking about, I heard it was one of the biggest in the country which it may be. it was huge, 5 floors below street level.....the amount of PMs and cash there was staggering and I'm talking way back in the 80's...Maybe 15-20 aisles of smaller compact storage areas plus one side of it was the PM side..once and while we would help move gold and silver around..I remember asking one of the workers how much the bars weighed and he said about 75 lbs. chase vault The best part of that place was how bad(or low) the security was....best worst paying job I ever had, I was responsible for millons in cash right out of HS and made about $5 an hour. image
    "I'm dropping my standards so that I can buy more"
  • Options
    rickoricko Posts: 98,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What bothers me is that these interesting questions never seem to get answered.... Cheers, RickO